Let's Get To Know!

Before we go any further, let's get to know about the two people as the main characters of this book. I'm certain that you guys already know who they are, right. Hahah. Okay, let's go!

MAIN CHARACTERS

Kajol as ARCHANA KAPUR

"Being a person who has this kind of gift is extremely exhausting

"Being a person who has this kind of gift is extremely exhausting."

The first daughter of Arvind Singh and Parvati Kapur. She is clever and she has a high social attention. She is aware of her surroundings. Therefore, she doesn't just involved in organizing the family's companies, but she built a school under one of their companies' name. The Goddess of Fortune was with her, so her mother agreed on that. She loves her job a lot. Since her childhood, she is blessed with 'a special gift', that is giving her a capability to see the future of anybody who exchanges the gazes with hers directly. Whether it's considered as a blessing or a disaster for her. Good things that really happened make her relieved and happy. But, bad things don't want to lose, and it's clearly make her feels restless.

***

Shah Rukh Khan as AMAN SRIVASTAVA

"No one should experience things like them

"No one should experience things like them."

The first son, the first child of Srivastava family. He became the single parent for his only beloved sister since their parents' died in a fatal accident. Those days, they lived with their grandparents, uncle, and aunt. Aman was used to working hard when he was young. Any jobs, as long as it's good, he's fine. He didn't forget about education as well. Now, he is one of the best doctor in India. He is quite ambitious and very diligent at his work. He has such a great trauma, which is when it comes, no one could handle it.

***

For supporting characters, there are no particular faceclaims. You are free to imagine whoever automatically comes up in your mind when you read this book, hehe.