1.On The Phone

AD 2022

SANJIDAH POV

???: Sanjidah Ma'am I'm doing the last touch up.

Sanjidah: okay just do it first.

???: Okay ma'am done. Are you ready to see the most beautiful bride? Look

 Are you ready to see the most beautiful bride? Look

Sanjidah: OKAY thanks.You did very well 😊 you can go now .

*Make-up artist left the room*

Ugh it's getting late. Only 1 hour left for the wedding to start but nobody showed up yet. They've to come before the guest. Wow guess I've to call and check on them .

*Phone rings*

???: Hello Sanju

Sanjidah: Hello MUMU. Where are you? My wedding is about to start in a hour and you my bestie isn't here. Wow.Come first.

Mumu: Ummm actually I won't come.

Sanjidah: what do you mean by you won't come? Why!?

Mumu: I don't want to go in that stupid wedding.

Sanjidah: How can you say this you're my best friend and it's my wedding. *Pouts*

Mumu: Then listen to your Best friend and don't marry him.

Sanjidah: Stop now Mumu . I told you that I'll marry him today. If you come or not the marriage will not stop but I'll feel better if you come.

Mumu: *Sighes* okay I'm coming in 20 minutes. What about others?

Sanjidah: Thanks. Nobody showed up yet.

Mumu: okay I'm checking on the boys and you check on the girls.

Sanjidah: Okay. Bye.

I cut the call feeling a bit relived. She doesn't want that I do this marriage so as I. But I have to. It'll be better if she stick by my side.

*Phone rings*

???: Hello sanjidah, I'll talk later.

Sanjidah: wait wait , Fariea. Where are you? The marriage is about to start in 45 minutes.

FARIEA: Don't worry me and SHAURYA will reach by the time. We're having a Taekwondo match and last round is about to start bye.

She cut the call already. Uff these two and there taekwondo. I'll call others.

*Phone rings*

Sanjidah: Hello jhinuk . Where are you? Come first.

Jhinuk: Yeah I'm on the way don't worry. He was in a bad mood so I'm late. Sorry.

Sanjidah : It's okay.come first.

Phone Ringing......
Cut.
No reply! Huh? Wow now Tanzila isn't picking up my call.

*Phone rings*

Sanjidah: Hello ARPITA! I don't want to know what are you doing just come first. 30 minutes left for wedding.

ARPITA: Okay okay, me and Neil bro is on the way.

*Phone rings*

???: Hello sanjidah. I'm coming sorry my cycle's tyre puncherd.

Sanjidah: Maisha. You're coming in cycle today too?

Maisha: Yeah. I always go by cycle. Why?

Sanjidah: Uh no but what are you wearing?

Maisha: A lehenga why?

SANJIDAH: Oh okay okay. Come first bye.

*Phone Rings*

???: Hello *Sigh*

Sanjidah: Hello NIPA. What happened? Why aren't you coming yet?

NIPA: I and Mumu won't come. Because we're not in support of this wedding.

Sanjidah: But Mumu is coming. I convensed her.

Nipa: What!! Okay then I'm coming too.

Aahh done calling. Uff these girls! I almost forgot that I was sad and heartbroken...
A rush knock on the door

"Who's there? ", I asked.

The door burst open.
Aaaaaahhhhhhh

Guys what do you think who was on the door? Let's find out in next chapter. I'll write soon.
This is my very first writing. I don't know if you like or not. But trust me this is only first chapter we don't even entered the main story. Please 🥺🥺 support me that's why I can do better. This story was written by me in 2017.