16.Mission Pt. 2

Author POV:

Someone was knocking at the door. Hearing the knock Fariea and Mumu quickly hid at the closet. And gestured Nipa to open the door.

Nipa went to the door and opened it with shaking hand.

It was the man who came earlier. He came back with food.

"O-oh y-you ... T-thank you!", Nipa stammered and took the food.

"Eat and get ready", the man ordered and left.

Nipa closer the door and sighed.umunand Fariea came out from the closet.

"We need a plan", Mumu snapped.

"You two think of something", nipa grunted while eating.

" I think we should wait until they took nipa out. Because if we're out we can escape and our friends are also there for help . And also we can't elope from this room", Fariea insisted.

" Yes I think -" Mumu got interrupted by the door knock. They again gave Nipa thums up and hid in the closet.

Nipa opened the door. Two ladies came to take her. She went with them.

After some moments They came out from the closet. But as soon as they came two men put guns at their head.

Outside:

The boys were sitting with the guest impatiently. But they had to bahe normal. They saw Nipa coming and gasped.

But in her way Nipa saw two man carrying something and talking . "These are tear gas bombs , we have to hide it" the first man muttered.

An evil idea crossed through her mind and she secretly took one and hid it in her clothes.

One girl was dancing there. After she finished they told Nipa to dance.

Nipa went to dance with the hope that her friends will find a way to help her and the thought of exploding the bomb.

She stood at the middle of the hall and eyed all her surrounding. She made an eye contact with her friends and nodded slightly. She saw tge other girls same as her , who were standing in a corner after finishing their dance. She made a plan that after the dance she will explode the bomb and try to run away taking the other girls. But the confusion for her was if there were some more girls left in rooms.

One lady announced, " All the gentleman put your heart together for our last performance ".

And with that all her confusion gone. She was the last one means all others were there. She smiled. The music started and she started dancing.

The crowd started cheering. Arnav was shocked. He didn't know that his sister can dance so well. Neil's blood boiled seeing his dancing in front of so many bad people like this . But he waited for the dance to finish. He was sure no matter what he will save her from this.

For the first time in life nipa was planning something mischievous and
steamy . As soon as the music was about to end she threw the bomb while dancing.

People noticed it but before they can do anything the smoke came out and everything became foggy.

Without wasting time Nipa ran to the girls. "Girls girls run with me quickly!", She screamed .

Everyone started running here and there it was a total mess.

" Friends let's go! ", Nipa screamed as she was unable to see anyone.

Suddenly there was a gunshot!

Everyone got silent and stopped in their way .

All were waiting for the air to be visible.

When it was able to see......

Mumu and Fariea was hostaged by them.

Nipa got shocked and stood like a statue. Shaurya got angry and tried to come in front. But some goons put gun on his head as well as Arnav and Neil's. Shuv heared all of this from the earpiece and yelled.

It was all a mess.....

To be continued...