9. Everything is wrong

Author POV:

After Nipa went to call the lawyer, everyone was eagerly waiting for her to come back. But she didn't. After some time the police woman came.

"Your lawyer came to me a while ago and asked me to show the evidences . We arrested you on basis of this. But when I came back with it, she left hurriedly without seeing this. That's kinda strange ", She said

" Wait , she? ", Shuv asked raising an eyebrow. " But it's supposed to be a he if that's my attorney ".

" Oh come on. Maybe she was Nipa . Your attorney's assistant ", Maisha said. And Shuv mentally cursed himself realizing it.

Suddenly a constable came with an aged man. He must be Siddharth's attorney. Then it was some police lawyer talk . Which was unable to hear by others.

Then the constable unlocked the cell and gestured Siddharth to came out. He went out of the cell. He looked at others and proudly smirked.

No sooner had he exited from the cell than the lawyer of Shuv came. 
"OMG Sir! What happened? How can I help you", he said.

"Didn't Nipa tell you anything?" Shuv asked. "No, she just told me to come here because you're here", he replied. " Okay then. Make arrangements for our bail ASAP", Shuv ordered. "Okay... But... Oh no", he said and slapped his own head. "What is the matter?" , Shuv asked raising an eyebrow. "Today is Friday. And at this hour court is about to close. So I can't get bail till Monday court reopen", he said.

"I knew it. You guys would rather remain in Jain than let me marry sanjidah", Siddharth snapped at them, " So I made my arrangements already. You all are getting bil and going with me to see my marriage".

Then the constable opened the door again and everyone came out of both the cells .

Then the came out to the office room. Near tye desk of the police woman. She said, " Here, take all of your phones".

Then everyone took there phone one by one. At last 8t was Tanzila's turn. She came to take her phone and get shocked, " Wait... This isn't my phone. Where's my phone?" . Every one checked again and they took their own phone correctly. "Then whose phone is this?" , Tanzila said and switched on the phone to see the wallpaper .

NIPA

"Well it's nipa's phone. But why is here and where's my phone?", Tanzila said scratching her head.

"Wait isn't Nipa that girl who came to me ? But she left while talking in her phone. That means it wasn't her phone. She took Tanzila's phone. But why?", The police woman said.

Realizing that Nipa could be fall in travel Tanzila said, " Oh, it's okay. Maybe she made a mistake in a hurry. I'll contact her and take my phone back". Luckily the woman admit it. And they left the police station.

While exiting, Mumu whispered in Sanjidah's ear, "Sanjidah I think nipa is in some trouble. Which is caused by Tanu and she can also fall in trouble. Maybe some people are now outside the station. So, give your veil to her so that no one could recognize her. They'll mistake thinking her the bride".

Sanjidah shocked at first but she unpinned her veil and put it on Tanzila's head. She shocked at her sudden action and asked, "What are you doing?" .

"Ooh Tanu you're gonna be an celebrity soon. People can't see your face coming out if a police station", sanjidah said .
Hearing it Tanzila's face lit up and she happily covered her face .

Then they exited. Others except the were already at outside. While going to that cab Mumu searched the area carefully. And she noticed some man. Who seemed fishy to her.

Then they took cab to go back to the venue.

The cab sitting system was like this :

Cab 1

Siddharth

Mumu          Sanjidah      Fariea

Cab 2

Sharad

Zain             Jhinuk       Shaurya

Cab 3

Mahesh

Maisha     Moon    Tanzila   Rittik

Cab 4

Shuv

Neil               Arpita        Arnav

On the way they all were chatting. But it was different in each cab. And nobody can know what are they talking in other cab.

I'm really sorry. I wasn't active for many days. I wished to write but I couldn't. Actually there was happening a lot of things in my life . I was busy with my study and works. Also I had many things to do. But still I would write but I was in depression. I cried a lot these days. I even wanted to die. I didn't want to do anything but I had to do somethings. My heart and brain wasn't stable. So I couldn't think what to write, I almost forget the story. I tried a lot to come out from the depression. And now I'm okay. So I started writing.

I'm really sorry if I disappointed you. I know I did. You must be thinking that I stopped writing and I won't write anymore. But it's not true. I wanna finish this book for life. Maybe I lost some of my readers, but I hope who truly liked this book will read my update again .

Thank you so much. 💕