4.TO THE CEREMONY

(For the better experience of the story don't play the video untill I say to play 💕)

3rd person POV:

Mumu and Tanzila went to the brides room to find sanjidah sitting alone in the bed and staring through the window. She seemed lost in deep thoughts that's why she didn't notice them.

"So finally you're second thinking about the marriage", Mumu said teasingly.

This break sanjidah's thoughts. She turned to the voice to find Mumu and Tanu standing at the door. She same hurriedly and hugged Mumu. They stayed like that for a moment.

They came back to the reality by Tanu ," Ugh this is not fair....why you only hug her not me?!" She said.

"Aww my naughty girl needs a hug ", Sanjidah teased her and than hugged her too tightly.

"So?", Mumu said. "So what? I'm not overthinking about anything like you. So I've not second thoughts about the marriage. It's happening today and it'll happen today. No one can stop it. And it's a arrange marriege. Why do you behave like I'm a teenager of mid school and doing a love marriage like a silly? Try to understand the situation. And it's for everyone's good I mean it everyone's", sanjidah said in a breath then breathed heavily.

" Everyone's good? Then what about the person who lo-", Mumu said but she cuts off by a knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Mrs. Sengar.

" Aww my baby Sanjidah! I can't believe that my little girl grown up so soon. Look like yesterday you were a kid then you came here to join the school and now you're getting married" , Mrs. Sengar said with teary eyes.

"Then don't marry her off at such a Young age", Mumu interrupted.

"Mumu not now again, please. I beg you", sanjidah said.

"Auntie I loved you like my mother. I thought you of all people will understand me", mumu said being frustrated.

"But she's my mother not yours. That's why she's doing what's good for me", Sanjidah said.

Mumu was shocked at Sanjidah s sudden behaviour. A year rolled down her cheeks. " Oh I know I know", she said and went out of the room.

"Mumu! Sorry. Mumu! I didn't mean it like that", sanjidah yelled from behind. She was about to go after mumu but her mother stopped her.

"Sanjidah you can't go out. You're the bride. Tanu dear, you should check on her" she said and Tanu went after mumu hurriedly.

"Don't be sad now. Cheer up. The groom will arrive anytime soon.", She said with a smile while patting sanjidah's head.

Then she sighed. She held Sanjidah's hands. " It should be your elder sister Mansura's marriage now ,before you. But the irony of fate she is no more in this world", Mrs. Sengar said .

"No mom she's alive. I still believe that. Maybe she got married already. We don't know anything about her but I believe she's in the world. But it would be greater if she was with me in this bug day of mine. I miss her", sanjidah said. Tears daring to fall out. Her mother also got teary.

She gave sanjidah some tissues. "Take it. Don't cry now. You'll mess your makeup. Save your tears for the moment of bid adieu. I'm going downstairs the groom's family will come I've to welcome them . I'll send your friends to take you to the alter from here", The mother said and with a last hug she went outside.

Sanjidah sighed and sat on the bed staring at the ceiling.

At the entrance

The groom is coming. So everyone standed at the entrance to welcome him with flowers and sweets. They already tied a ribbon to the door.