12. CAB 3

AUTHOR POV:

At the cab 3

Moon: Only for you guys I'm here today. If my father finds out this he will kill-

Tanzila: Us? *Smirk* I bet he can't do anything to us.

Moon: No, me 😭. He told me clearly to stay away from you guys and Siddharth. If he finds out I attended the wedding he will kill me. Save me guys .

Mahesh: Please?

Moon: what?

Mahesh : You are asking us to help you without a please. You must say please save me.

Moon: I never say please to anyone.

Mahesh: Then we're not going to save anyone.

Moon: Forget what I say. My father won't find anything. I'll do something.

Tanzila: ooh is that so? Then lemme call him and tell everything.

Moon: You can't call him . Because he is a minister. And you don't have his number.

Maisha: Oh you're right m Then I'm asking my father to send his number. You know my father, right?

Mahesh, Maisha, Tanzila: 🤣🤣🤣

Rittik: Shut up! Every one shut up . This is enough! Do you think this is all fun? We just got arrested.

Tanzila: Chill Rittik. We got bail. Because we are innocent.

Rittik: No we are not.

Mahesh: What do you mean by we are not? I'm innocent. I bet Maisha too.

Tanzila: Yes! Me too!

Rittik: No you're not Tanu...

Tanzila: What do you mean but I'm not! What did I do?

Rittik: You are the reason we are all here. You Tanu! 👈 I warned you but you didn't listen to me.

Tanzila: I can't believe this! What are you talking about?

Rittik: About your shooting.

Maisha: Shooting?

Rittik: Yes . She got a chance in a tv show. Actually she thinks that.

Tanzila: I think?

Rittik : Yes you. Actually they're criminals . And when you performed that wasn't shooting. They made the video of you as a confession. And they used that as a evidence against us.

Mahesh: Confession?

Rittik: Yes . See the video of her so called acting *showing the phone*

Moon: Oh my gosh. It doesn't seem like a tv show. It looks like a real life confession she made against us. Even she used all of our names.

Tanzila: Who told you about that?

Rittik: Nobody. I guessed all of this.

Tanzila: Seriously! You guessed and you're accusing me? Why can't you believe that I actually got into acting industry? Even I've audition as a model tonight. Are you jealous because I'll get all the fame?

Rittik: Seriously Tanu? Do you think of me like that?

Tanzila: No I had.*Looking down* I missed my first audition by getting arrested m and you're saying it's all my fault.

Rittik: No that wasn't aa audition. They were trying to harm you. So it's better to not go.

Tanzila: Driver! Stop the car!

As soon as the car stopped Tanzila got down from the car by pushing Maisha and Moon. They tried to stop her but they couldn't. She got down and starting running. Rittik and Mahesh also got down.

Rittik, Mahesh, Maisha: Stop, Tanu! Don't go! Stop !

Moon: Why all of you friends are crazy like this?

Maisha: *rolled her eyes*