11. Cab 2. *Edited*

In the cab 2 :

Zain: Jhinuk, ask Sharad if he knows anything about what happened today. It seems he know.

Jhinuk: If he wants to tell then he'll. But why can't you just asking him? Why are you dragging me between?

Zain: Because we don't talk.

Jhinuk: Sharad , at least you say something. You know how childish Zain is behaving.

Sharad: But he is right . We don't talk. Tell him that yes I know.

Zain: Jhinuk tell him to explain it. I went to jail with any fault. No , when it was his fault.

Sharad: Excuse me! Jhinuk tell him not to put false alligations on me . It's not my fault. And I don't know anything. But I know something.

Zain: Jhinuk tell him not to go round and round with words and come to the point and tell the truth. What happened and what he knows.

Sharad: Jhinuk tell him them that I don't know much about it. Mumu told me something earlier. So I guess it has link with that. I suspect Tanzila. Someone made her to confess something about all of us which is not true.

Jhinuk: What! She! What did she confess? But she looked okay and um... Happy she wasn't scared.

Sharad: They fooled her . Not scared her .

Zain: Jhinuk tell him to say more clearly. What did she say? To whom?

Shaurya : Enough! Stop it now with your Jhinuk tell him jhinuk tell him!

Zain: Okay, then. Shaurya tell him that -

Shaurya: Shut up ! Don't you dare to say anything.

Zain: How can you talk to me like that?

Shaurya: Did you forget that I'm still 1 year senior then you?

Zain: I know I know. Now what do you want?

Shaurya: Stop this nonsense and leave this topic. We will see whatever happened with everyone when we will reach. Now answer me . Both of you.

Sharad: okay but answer what ?

Shaurya: I'm fed up with you two. I think everyone also. The shit you two doing since two years. It's like you two are enemies for life. You can't even talk straight to each other. No one can say that you two were the best friend. You loved each other like real brothers though you don't have any blood relationship. And now you behave like vampire and werewolf . What happened between you? I want to know the truth I can't tolerate it anymore.

Zain: But I don't want to tell anything.

Sharad: Me too.

Shaurya: Wow for the first time you two are agreeing. And Jhinuk. You're the closest with Zain. Do you know what happened? why ? They hate each other?

Jhinuk: Maybe they hate each other now . But they still love each other .

Boys: What do you mean?

*Jhinuk snatched Zain's phone from his hand. She unlocked it as she knew his password and showed to Shaurya*

Jhinuk: See. It's still the same even after the two years. The wallpaper.

 The wallpaper