15. Mission pt 1

FARIEA POV:

After we bid adieu from the wedding we were at the entrance. Shuv was here also to see us off.

"Okay guys, are you ready for the mission?", I asked yelling .

"Yes!" , Arnav yelled back .

" Oh looks like the nerd got some spirit", Shaurya said teasingly.

" Ugh! Don't tease me", Arnav whinned .

" Oh come on. Don't mess with the poor guy", Mumu said.

" No , I'm not", Arnav said.

" Okay okay... So Guys! I'll lead the mission. Follow me. And Shuv , stay connected with us. If we need help we'll tell. Everyone put your own earpods and connect your Discord", I said.

(Discord is an app where you can listen audio in a group together)

Everyone connect on our discord group and put their earpods on.

"So, I'll get going now inside. And I'll also put my eyes on others specially Tanzila", Shuv said and bid his adieu.

Then I got into car with Shaurya at which we arrived. Arnav and Neil took their own car and I told Mumu to got into with Arnav . And we Left for the abondoned railway station. And we got down from the car at the backside of the railway station.

We all got together after parking our cars in a place that's not too see able.

"Hello! Shuv. We're gonna search for the place now. Any update?", I asked.

"From Google map I can see their are two factories that are closed for a long time . One is chemical factory and the other is some underrated food factory and there is another werehouse of the chemical factory q bit far from that", shuv said.

" I don't think it's a factory. Cause Nipa said when she entered she thought it's a werehouse. Maybe it's that one ", Neil said.

" Shuv, yell us the way to the werehouse ", I said.

" From where you're now , turn right. After sometimes turn left and walk straight. At first you'll see the food factory then the chemical factory. And the werehouse is somewhere near the chemical factory", Shuv said.

" But there is no road or way on our right. It's blocked ", Mumu said.

" It's not an open area. It's quite deserted place. So there's nothinguch information ", Shuv said.

" Guys I think we have to find the way ourselves as we know our destination", I said.

" So we should split and start searching ", Shaurya said.

" What! No! We can't get split. I think it's hard to find out way. So it would be better to stick together. Otherwise some of us can get lost", I said.

Everyone nodded and we started walking. There was a long tin wall as a boundary so we can't go on our right side. We walked to find the end of the wall. But it seemed too long.

"Guys stop. We're going too much far. I don't think we can find it's end . We have to do something from here", Arnav said.

"You're right. Should we run over the wall?", Shaurya said.

"But we don't know how is the place behind the wall", Neil said .

"Okay. I'll check", I said , " Shaurya , pick me up".

Shaurya picked up me at his shoulder and I checked over the wall. I could saw a chimney a little far away though it was a dark night. I guess that's the chemical factory. And I saw that if I jump from where I was I would fall in a drain. Then I noticed a little left from where I was. There were some sacks kept one above one. It would be a help to use them as stairs.