20. The Encounter

Author POV:

Fariea, Mumu, Neil and Zain entered in command of Shaurya . They didn't saw anyone so they were taking slow and silent steps. After walking for some times they finally saw someone. It was a man . He had a gun on hand. But the good thing was he was talking in the phone and his back faced them. He didn't notice their presence.

Fariea put finger in her lips and made eye contact with each of her friends to make sure they remain silent.

Then she took slow steps and went near behind the man. As soon as he finished talking in the phone she hit his had with the wooden piece she was holding in her hand . And before he can make any noice she covered his mouth with her hands.

Others helped her to hold the man. He lost his consciousness and they hid him . Shaurya took his gun and they moved from there.

They were very careful not to make any noice and alert the enemy. But after searching for something for at least 5 minutes they didn't get any trace of Nipa here.

Then they went to different way and noticed some people. They quickly hid behind boxes. They observed them from there.

They were 6 in number. One more then them now. But one of their man is already knocked down. They were holding guns and roaming in front of a closed room. That meant Nipa was inside of the room.

"Listen carefully. If we go now like this in front of them we can't fight them they're more in number and have guns. We have only one gun. We have to make a plan", Shaurya stated .

"I know what to do", Mumu suggested, " We have to get separate to confuse them . I've to take the risk. At first I'll Move to the left corner. I will shoot one of them at my perfect aim. Zain move to the right corner and make noice. Fariea will be here to make noice. So they'll separate to the different directions. Shaurya and Neil will took the advantage and go to room. If there remains any man Shaurya will knock him down and Neil will try to search for a gun from the man I will shoot. Then you will try to unlock the door and enter. Then Neil will  go in search of Nipa and Shaurya will remain at the door. We have to escape them . They can't find us. We have to keep escaping. And when you see the door is open you'll run toward them to enter. After all if us enter there Shaurya will close the door. Plan is big so we have to be careful".

The best thing of their friendship is they're great listeners. All of them. If one talks about something others listen to the person without interrupting. They know each other very well . They don't doubt one's capabilities. Physically or mentally. They know who can do what and where. And Mumu is the most intelligent one among them. So they all abide by her plan.

Mumu and Zain moved to the sides.  Shaurya and Neil went more front and hid there. Fariea stayed there . They all looked at each other and gave thumbs up.

Mumu knows how to shoot and she also has a perfect aim. She was in ARMY for some time. But she was going to shoot someone in real life for the first time. She put her hand at her chest and prayed to God to forgive her. Because what she was going to was necessary and they are bad people already.

She made aim at a man who was standing quietly. After aiming perfectly, she shot him.

It really hit him. Near his shoulder and he immediately fall down. And Mumu ran away.

The sound of gunshot startled all of them but they stayed quiet in there places.

"Hey!" The men yelled and pulled their guns out .

Fariea made some noice at her place at that time . And following her sounds Zain also made some noice. And both of them ran away from there .

Two men went toward Mumu's direction. One towards Fariea and one towards Zain. And One  still remained there trying to get the injured man up.