17. Gunpoint

Author POV:

*At Sanjidah's Wedding*

Shuv heared what happened at  that place by his ear piece and suddenly he yelled.

Hearing him Sanjidah and Arpita went to him running quickly. Because they knew that he was in contact with them.

"What happened?", Sanjidah asked .

"They get caught..all of them", Shuv informed.

"What! What did we do now?", Arpita gulped.

Everyone came towards themm

"We have to go to help them", sanjidah said.

" No you can't. Did you forget what I said?", Siddharth snapped.

" That was about me to marry you and we're already married " , sanjidah replied.

" It's already 2 am. Everyone left. We should go to home now. My home. Our home. It's our first night after marriage ", Siddharth said.

" Oh c'mon... We can go to home anytime and you can go home now . But I'm going to my friends", Sanjidah insisted.

" Fine", Siddharth grudged and left .

" Okay so at first Rittik you take Tanu away. Sharad , sanjidah, Zain, Jhinuk, Maisha Arpita, Mahesh let's go. We'll Talk the rest on the way let's go now", Shuv said.

" I don't think all of us should go", Zain doubted.

" Oh c'mon. I know you think we're childish blah blah but we're not. We behave like that but actually we're mature enough . And it's better to be all of us together ", Mahesh insisted.

" Right but without you two", Sanjidah pointed towards Tanu and Rittik.

"I'll go with you guys ", Moon snapped suddenly.

"No thanks, we don't need you ", Maisha said .

"Enough  talking let's go. I informed the police already as I know the location", Shuv said.

*At the warehouse*

"Take this girl away! What did you think huh? You can elope from Maya ?", The lady Said.

" No! Leave her! ",Neil yelled.

" Okay I'm going with you. But please leave them all", Nipa requested.

" What the hell Nipa no! " , Mumu yelled and got slapped by that lady.

" How dare you! ", Fariea yelled.

"What are you waiting for just take her away. And you guys stop shouting anyways it's last day of your lives", Maya said.

"What! What do you mean?", Arnav asked .

"I mean if you don't listen to me I'll kill you you", she said .

" Oh", Arnav hummed but still he was unsure of something. His gut feeling said the there's something else he can't see it . He never felt like that.

Two men and two women  started dragging Nipa to the door. She started crying. Her friends started yelling and tried to get rid of people holding them.

Neil pushed all the men with all his strength and started running towards Nipa. Some goons came in front of him but he fought with them. Others also took the chance and started fighting.

Neil ran outside. When he reached Nipa was already in a open roof jeep. No sooner had Neil saw Nipa than the jeep started. Neil started running behind the jeep. The love of his life, Nipa was taking away from . He was crying but still running towards her with all his speed. Nipa was crying also even more seeing Neil.  No matter how much sad and scared she was , she felt happy that Neil never left by her side.

"Nipa!"

"Neil!"

But soon Neil's feet gave up against the speedy Jeep. His knees went weak and he fall down on the road .After a few moments his friends also reached toward him . But before they can do anything there was a gunshot. They looked back to find Maya.

The were at gunpoint again.

"Shit! She's gone....", Neil cried .