chapter twenty seven

October 31st, 8:30PM

"Hurry up, Granger!"

He banged on her door for the third time, practically screaming over the loud music oozing from the party in the common room and up into the dormitory hall.

"I'm coming! Just — fuck, hold on-"

He heard something crash inside her room, followed by a meow and string of curses.

"Granger...? Are you alright?"

Fifteen minutes of waiting for her next to couples making out against the walls was getting old. He twiddled one of the red devil horns attached to his blonde head.

"I'm trying — shit — fuck! I can't — hold on, fucking finally-"

She opened the door in a frenzy, and at the first sight of her outfit, he was already hard.

"My dress wouldn't zip."

His lips were parted as his eyes drifted down her body for a second, more detailed time; a white mini dress tight in all the right places, matching white thigh high lace stockings, white high heel pumps. Two strands of her hair were braided and tied back behind the rest of her curls, just the way he liked it. Instead of clunky angel wings she had inserted two small clip on wings just above her ears, and sparkles beneath her eyes.

"You should've asked me to zip it for you..." he mumbled, unable to stare anywhere but her tits that were practically falling out of the top of her dress, covered in white lace.

"If I'd asked you to zip it for me—" she placed a finger under his chin and reverted his gaze to her eyes, "—It'd be on the floor already."

"I'd fucking hope so," he drooled, and she took his arm with a satisfied and sly smile. If she didn't look so sexy he'd be reveling in how cute it was that she was still shorter than him in five inch heels.

It smelled like weed, sex, alcohol and mingling perfume as he walked down the stairs with her on his arm like a dazzling prize, except his prize was the one who owned him.

"You two look amazing!"Pansy squealed as she approached from the bar, eyes so dilated they looked black and fake blood dribbling down her chin as she bore a fanged smile.

She wore a mini dress, similar to Hermione's but in black, and accented with jewels rather than lace. Her feet were covered by the one thousand dollar red bottom Louboutin heels Theodore had bought for her the Christmas before.

They were still in perfect condition.

"You've really done it this time, Pans," Draco chuckled as he swung an arm over Hermione's shoulder, admiring the overdone decor.

A fog machine lurked in the corner, white clouds blanketing the floor. Pumpkin lights were strung across the tops of every wall, and the common room door was wrapped in police tape.

"I wanted to smear blood on the walls, but I didn't feel like dealing with the detention," Pansy grimaced, taking another sip of her firewhiskey, "But hey, I went as all out as I possible could, am-I-right?"

"Mione!" Ginny approached her drunkenly in a vintage playboy bunny costume, ass bare in a black latex leotard and stockings, "Come dance with me!"