Situational Training

Out of nowhere a voice overshadows the peaceful studying. You look over at All Might, a slight glare forming. He slightly sweatdrops, but continues to talk to the class. You're aware that you have your hero costume outfit under your uniform since you didn't have much time to change. You walk with the other girls, just stripping the uniform. They all seem a little confused, but you shrug.

Spotting where All Might is waiting, you start to stretch. You know that you should start to work out, you don't want to continuously rely on the strength you get from shifting. You're not even sure if you get the same level of strength because of that.

"All Might, for my training, if you don't have something planned for me, could I just work on muscle building? That way I wouldn't need to rely on my quirk all the time," You inquire as you approach him. No one else having arrived yet.

"That's a great idea, though you'll have to bring it up with Aizawa since we're going through some situational scenarios. Everyone will participate and will end up with different roles each time," All Might tells you, explaining what class will be. You nod in understanding, waiting for everyone to file in.

All Might comes around, a bag in tow. You pull a blue ball, and gather with three other people, Denki, Jiro, and Shoji. The rest are all red, and All might pull another box, have them pull a scenario. They divide the roles amongst them, and you're unable to gather anything.

Your guess is that you have to figure out the situation, and successfully communicate the situation with the others. Thankfully these three are good with English. You all get your own earpieces that are connected to the same radio. The rest also seem to get one that one a different frequency.

"Shoji, Jiro, you'll use your quirk to figure out where has the most activity. If there's any side areas that have stranglers, I'll send clones to observe them, otherwise we'll investigate any groups individually or with a partner," You jump to a formation that'd be most effective without overusing your quirk. This'll also be able to effectively use all of their quirks.

They all agree, seeing the sensibility. You stick together to start, but Jiro becomes quickly alarmed. "They're completely surrounding us! And closing in!" She quickly states.

"One of us is probably a target," You state coolly.

"But which one of us?" Denki questions.

"One way to find out," You state, shifting in Naruto, making four clones. They use the transformation jutsu, creating replicas of the four of us. The three go bug-eyed, which is reasonable. You've never used this technique, mainly because you weren't sure it'd work out. You then shift into Madra, teleporting the four of you to a high ground to observe the scenario.

The clones underneath the transformation jutsu aren't shifted, so it'll probably be quick for them to figure it out. The only thing that'll distract them is the fact that your clone will be normal. But you'll allow them an opening to take one of you, even your fake. You see the circle of them close in, all of them getting into defensive positions.

They pause out of your line of sight, seeming to direct a line of attack. I have my clone look at Jiro's who nods. More clones are summoned and rush to the people surrounding us, leaving our group exposed from the air. Sero bounds into the inner circle, where your clone jumps in front to protect them, though Sero wraps his tape around you. The clones are stunned and everyone seems to retreat.

"Looks like I'm the target," You say, relinquishing all of the clones. You watch as the group realizes you're not captured. They came back, seeing that none of them were there. "Though I presume we need to figure out why I was the target," You say, all of them looking around for the group. Though Bakugou's explosions nearing implies they spotted you.