Mental Struggles? In Comes the Support

Light sheds into your eyes before being blocked off. A little confused you crack open your eyes, your heart jumping out at seeing a person there. "Jeez Aizawa! You scared me," You state, but he doesn't respond, just continues to stare at you. Your brows knit together, showing your unease.

You notice a flash of silver causing you to quickly move away. "Toga," is all you say, realizing what's happening. Then you realize she got a hold of Aizawa's blood. You pale, struggling to imagine what she's done. "Where's Aizawa," You say more demandingly than ask.

The skin starts to melt away revealing her, and she giddily claps her hands. "You know my name and my quirk! My my! I couldn't be any happier! Well, maybe unless I had your blood!" She exclaims, making her lunge towards you. You command your suit into making a sword as you shift into Sasuke, yet as you shift, you don't feel a sword in your hands.

With little time to think, you block her attack and activate the sharingan. You glance down at your clothes, surprised to see casual wear on, and not your suit. A slight frown tugs down on your lips as you try and figure out why you don't have your suit on. Last you recalled, you fell asleep with it on.

You suddenly feel drained, unable to continue using your quirk. You look around, trying to see if you spot a device with your bare eyes, but catch her approaching again. Activating bakugan, you fight her while attempting to scan for a device, yet you can't manage to find anything, making you believe you were drugged.

But you weren't aware of any drugs capable of that, well aside from the bullets from Eri, but there's no way they already have a hold of that. Yet, it may be possible for the two groups to already be colluding, your presence must've made things progress faster.

Your lips curl back in a snarl, realizing Toga knows where Eri is right now. Pinning her down you spit out the question, "Where is she?" Toga looks at you confused, definitely not following your words. "Where is that snake Overhaul?!" You restate your question.

She giggles, "Aw, are you interested in someone else? And I thought we had something special. Yet you're asking me where a different villain is." You growl, some of Kurama's chakra seeping out. You repeat your question with more force. "I don't know, I haven't even heard of the guy before," She states exasperated.

Your eyes narrow suspiciously. There's no other way they could deactivate your quirk otherwise. And it's not like they managed to replicate Aizawa's quirk because your head didn't spike in pain. Meaning they got increasingly more dangerous than within the show. Your gaze becomes increasingly harsh as you look at her, but you can't manage to figure out how they could've possibly disable your quirk.

"I think you forget that villains play dirty," A voice sounds from behind you. You whip around just barely able to make out Dabi. But you manage to dodge his attack.

"I see you didn't listen to what I told you. Though I expected as much. Words mean nothing against stubborn people," You comment, watching his eyes harden as you recall when you let him go. His hand ignites, and he aims it at you, clearly not caring about the building itself. Gathering chakra, you attempt the teleportation jutsu as you grab onto Dabi.

Managing to teleport to the UA training grounds to avoid him doing any actual damage, you know you gave him access to the school. But it allows you to try and retest your quirk, seeing if there was just a proximity thing. Seeing your quirk is back, you look over to Dabi. You frown a bit, you really did hope that you'd be able to help him, and have him at least reunite with his siblings.

Activating your quirk, you sigh, and go to make signs. Your head starts to split, a high pitched frequency that seems familiar in sound oddly enough. Your eyes close shut instinctively, and cover your ears, though it doesn't do much. As you open your eyes, you're stunned to see Present Mic, he was standing where you saw Dabi.