Before School Meetups

"(L/N)!" You jump awake at the sound of your name being called. You sit up, expecting to see Aizawa and feel stunned when you see Present Mic. Your jaw drops to the floor, and you can barely function. Though that might be just because you woke up

"Present Mic!? What're you doing here?" You inquire, unable to halt your curiosity.

"Me?! I'm here to talk to Aizawa about the sports festival! What're you doing in a teacher's house?!" He exclaims pointing an accusing finger at you.

"Aizawa is my guardian since my parents didn't travel with me, Nezu assigned him to me because he's my homeroom teacher," You explain, as you get up to prepare for school. "Oh! Wait! Are you here to get him to be an announcer with you during the sports festival?!" You inquire a little bit too excited by normal means.

"Huh?! How'd you know?!" He exclaims and you forgot that he's not aware.

"Ah, just a guess! After all you normally do anything involving announcing, so if you're talking about an event with Aizawa, I'd figure it'd be to try and rope him into working with you," You cover, with an awkward smile.

"What's with all the noise this early?" You hear a tired groggy voice say from Aizawa's room. "I should've known it was you Hizashi," Aizawa groans a bit. You slip into the kitchen to start his pot of coffee, knowing he'll most likely want it.

You grab the uniform, and decide to finally take off your hero costume, just to see it practically wash itself. "That's weird," You mumble, but fold it up nicely considering the fact that you don't have the case on you. Though, your skin starts to crawl a bit now that it's off.

Mumbling to yourself about how you should've just done this from the start, you rechange so that your suit is underneath the uniform. And you feel comfortable once again. Walking out you hear clips of the two talking. You look back and smile.

You decide to flicker in front of the Bakugou household. Before you can even knock on the door, it's whipped open for you to see Mitsuki. "(F/N)! What a pleasant surprise! Are you here for Katsuki?" She fires off with a big knowing grin.

You nervously laugh, slightly sweatdropping. "Hi Mitsuki, I was just going to see if Bakugou wanted to go to his aunt's place with me. I wanted to stop by and say hi since it's been a while," You explain, knowing that Bakugou likes going to her place before school.

"Ah! I see, you best be sure to set something up for another photoshoot! But I'll call Katsuki," She tells you in a sort of motherly tone. Then she faces inside the house and shouts for Bakugou. You have to contain your laughter as the two start to bicker long distance.

Though once you see Bakugou's slightly pissed off expression, you give a small wave to him. A bright smile is playing on your lips, and you catch the surprise on his features. "What're you doing here?!" He exclaims, his voice a little harsh, most likely an aftermath from bickering with his mom.

"Ah, I was going to extend an invitation for you to join me to visit your aunt's place. I haven't been there for a while since I started modeling and school," You explain a bit sheepishly. He looks at you, his eyes slightly scrunched up, but he steps out of the house to be beside you.

You smile excitedly, grabbing onto him and flickering the both of you to the restaurant. A few of your co-workers wave to you, and notice your uniform. They congratulate you on getting into UA and you remain polite by thanking them. Then Bakugou's aunt peers around the corner at hearing the ruckus.

"(F/N)? Katsuki? What're you two doing here, together might I add?" She inquires, a teasing smirk on her lips.

"Ah, I invited him since I know he likes to try and stop by before school. I'm not sure if he still does, but this way we won't be late regardless," You tell her with a smile.