Class 1-A Review

All Might's voice covers the room, and I look up mainly because you're certain that he's just going to throw them right into the training. At everyone getting up and toward the suitcases, you figure that you were right in your presumption. Quickly stripping off the uniform in the changing room, you meet up with All Might, prepared to start the training.

"Young (L/N)! I presume Aizawa filled you in on what you need to do?" He says fairly loud.

"Yeah, is there anything specific you had in mind, or am I in control?" You inquire, wanting to know how much you'd be able to start them off with.

"You'll be taking over! I'll be here to make sure that nothing goes wrong!" He says his smile is still present, though it makes you think of Gai from Naruto. The only thing missing is a thumbs up. As if reading your mind, All Might puts his thumb up and you sweatdrop.

As everyone files in you shift into Naruto, creating four other clones. Those clones all shifted into Shikamaru, Neji, Sasuke and Kakashi. "Pick a person," You say, and wait until everyone chooses one of the five options. I frown seeing that no one went with Naruto, and since that's the real me I shift back leaving the clones there.

Mineta went to Neji, claiming that one had pretty eyes. The others who chose Neji were Sero, Shoji, Tokoyami, and Aoyama. With Shikamaru, there was Hagaruke, Ojiro, Todoroki, Momo, Tsu, and Sato. With Kakashi there was Deku, Iida, Uraraka and Jiro. Lastly, those who chose Saskue were Bakugou, Kirishima and Mina.

You sigh a bit, but have the clones shift into the first villains that pop into your head. Shigaraki replaces Shikamaru, Muscular replaces Kakashi, Stain replaces Neji, and lastly Kurogiri replaces Sasuke. The class is stunned, but you have the clones instantly launch into attacks, letting the personality of the person take over.

You observe, readying to shift into a medic. Because as Bakugou said, you need to stop holding back punches. As Bakugou sends an explosion towards Kurogiri, it opens a portal sending it directly in Mina's face. You rush over already shifted into Tsunade.

Mina seems unaffected which surprises you. Then you notice that Bakugou is shaking his hand a bit. Seems like Mina instinctively defended herself with her acid, but got Bakugou in the process. You go over to him and offer to heal him, which he declines.

You frown, but comply, keeping an eye on him as you go back to observing how the others are doing. The group going against Stain are all paralyzed and you click your tongue. Recalling Stain, the group still takes a while to recover. As the ten minute mark closes in you have the clones shift back to their previous shifts, making the challenge harder on them.

The group against Shikamaru seem to be doing well, at least currently, and in once final turn of events, they all get a paper bomb in the face, causing a few to go out. Todoroki is able to shield himself and Momo. Though they're both caught in the Shadow possession.

Recalling Shikamaru, you focus on how the last two groups are doing. Deku seems to feel helpless as he's running out of ideas against Kakashi who has a book pulled out as he's fighting them. You sweatdrop. Knowing that in a way, Kakashi is insulting their skills by reading a book.

That's when it clicks. "Ay! No reading that stuff! I don't want to recall anything that pops up from you!" You call out to the clone, hoping that somehow it's not the Makeout series by Jiraiya. You don't want Kakashi's shameless reading of smut to leave side effects.

Though you can tell everyone is confused by the statement. You're just glad the Kakashi clone compiled and put the book away, only to efficiently defeat the group and pull it out again. You instantly recall it, and shake your head, not even giving it a moment to register in your head.