Interactions

~Bakugou's POV~

"Well, do you?" That icy hot bastard asks the idiot. And I can't lie, but I want to know how she replies. Her features remain flushed, and she scratches the back of her neck.

"Would it be bad if I said 'like' is an understatement?" She says, and it seems clear she really doesn't want an answer. It's like she doesn't really care if someone thinks poorly of her choice. I feel my cheeks heat up at the sudden statement. So she really does like me that much.

And she was just happy because she was being adopted. But what did Pinky say to her that got her this flustered in the first place. She glances over at me before averting her eyes and becoming more flush again. "Mina!" She whines as she crouches down to the floor again.

What was up with that? Racoon eyes bursts out laughing. "It's not my fault you can't stop thinking about it! Just talk to him about it already," She tries to get the idiot somewhat back to normal. Thinking about what? Something about me, but what? She looks over at me and I try to keep her gaze long enough to try and figure out what's going on in her mind.

"How about we meet after school?" She asks, and I end up muttering out a fine. She smiles a bit, not even looking that hurt at my behavior before recollecting the class's attention for class.

~Normal POV~

Getting everything set back on track, you assist where needed. Which doesn't feel like very much anymore, making you feel like they've grown so much. Considering you'll be the examiner for their english exam, you take a seat in the corner and try to figure out how you'll go about trying to test their ability to properly communicate under stressful situations.

You could have a clone disguise as a random person and make it 'run away' once someone steps in. Leaving you appearing in bad condition, and them on edge from seeing someone inside the school that they don't recognize. It'd be a good indicator on how well they'd be able to communicate with a foreigner under pressure. Afterwards, you'd tell them the whole ordeal, and swear them to scecrey.

Nodding to yourself at the exam plan. If anything, you might have it where they're separated after taking the exam to ensure information is not exchanged. Along with no devices to be present. You'll have to pull Present Mic aside to inform him of the plan and work out any fine details. You note a hand being raised, so you head over.

Getting closer to the owner of the hand you start to blush as you see Bakugou. Since the scene was not that long ago, you still feel embarrassed, and your mind's a little scrambled by him still. Yet, you ask what he needs help with. "Looking through these lessons, they are more geared towards rescue conversations with both heroes and civilians. Yet it fails to teach us how to translate locations," He points out.

Feeling confused, you swore you remembered seeing it the one time you helped Shinso with what he'd need to review, you flip back through. Flipping to the page with locations you see a note in it. It read, "You never said where we were meeting up." You blush as you did indeed fail to inform him where you'd meet up.

"Ah, well if I were to tell you 'the gym' would you understand or are you more familiar with a different term?" You try to play it off and look at him to further make it appear as a teaching interaction.

"'Gym' is similar to 'training room' right?" He confirms, brows slightly scrunched. You nod with a smile.

"Anything else?" You inquire, seeing if there's anything else he's trying to figure out.

"Can you make sure that I'm using location probably? I'll write a sentence and you tell me if it makes sense," He says, and while the two of you are quietly talking, you understand why Bakugou is going about it this way. The Bakusquad is full of nosy members. 'Can we meet up at the restaurant instead?' Is what he writes out on the slip he had stuck in there.