summer showers | starlight & avior |

~~~~~

Starlight sucked in a sharp breath as the water fell from the showerhead, patiently waiting for it to warm, which it did moments later.

They sigh as their sleepy muscles adjust to the tiresome movements as they lean their back against the tiled wall, running their hands through their soaked hair. Starlight bit their lip as they reached for the shampoo, clasping it tightly before yawning and laughing shortly after.

The sound of the shower curtain opening causes a knowing smile to grace their lips. "Well, it took you long enough." They remark, pulling the curtains to reveal their demon smirking at their sarcastic tone.

Avior snorts, climbing into the bath rub and pulling the curtain back, covering them both. "You haven't even started yet, so I'd say that I'm right on time."

Starlight raises an eyebrow, gripping his shoulders. "Oh really? You're as arrogant as ever darling."

In response, he cups their chin, tilting it upward and kissing them with a passion that almost made their legs give out. Avior grips their hips, pulling them as close as possible, while their arms wrap around his neck, moaning against him.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Starlight." He grins into their lips, slowly pulling away and taking the shampoo from their hands. "Let's get you cleaned up then."

He opens the shampoo, rubbing it between his palms before working it into the strands of their hair, massaging it into their scalp, earning a small whimper from them. Avior watched as they relaxed under his touch, letting his hands slide down, rubbing circles into the side of their neck and over their shoulders.

"This feels...incredible, Avi." Starlight hums in approval as his thumbs work over their shoulder blades, looking for any knots or tense spots he could tend to.

"I'm glad, you've been so overworked recently, it's the least I can do." Avior refocused his attention on their hair, working the shampoo into a thick foam, using a cup to rinse it from their hair, mindful of not letting any run down Starlight's face.

The scent of strawberries and honey fills the bathroom, tickling his senses in the best possible way as he works the conditioner through their hair.

Not long after, he tilts their head back, rinsing the conditioner out and guiding them under the showerhead. The warm water meets his skin as Starlight plants kisses on his naked chest, gasping when his hands roam around their body.

"I love you, even when you are being a tease." They say, earnestly with a hint of amusement as his eyes light up.

"Starlight, I love you more." Avior turns the showerhead off, carrying them into their bedroom and resting them on the edge of the bed, drying them off with a towel as they babbled away on what to have for breakfast.

He loves their voice, he loves everything about them

~~~~~