slow dancing | avior & starlight |

Avior's arm wraps around their waist, gently pulling them closer to him as their arm drapes around the back of his neck. With their free hand, Starlight tangles their fingers with his, slowly swaying with the wind.

It's a chilly winter night and the pair had gone stargazing. Whilst laying on the ground, staring up at the illuminated sky, Starlight suggested they dance.

They stand up, reaching out for his hand with bright, wide eyes. Avior lets them lead the way, holding them close as they twirled and laughed under the moonlit sky.

"Look who's being sappy now," Avior whispered in the dark, humming as they rest their head on his shoulder.

They look up at him with an amused expression. "You don't seem to be complaining."

"Not one bit."

Feeling bold, Avior lifts them, slowly spinning them in the air, earning a small gasp from Starlight as he settles them back down, pulling them back to him.

"You're quite the romantic, aren't you?"

Avior snorts. Their eyes look beautiful under the warm glow of the moon. How did he ever get so lucky?

"When I want to be, I guess I can. Don't pretend as if you don't love it."

"It's cute, I like seeing you let go." Starlight traces circles into the skin of his neck, leaning in close to the point their noses are almost touching.

"I do that a lot, especially when it comes to you."

The words cause a blush to form on their face. Starlight hides their face in the crook of Avior's neck.

He smiles, genuinely, for the first time in what feels like so long. Avior's fingers slip under their chin, lifting it so Starlight is looking up at him.

A few moments of silence fall between the two. Avior caresses their cheek, his eyes are full of love and admiration. All for them. His Starlight.

"You're as glorious as the sun and serene as the moon. My love and every star in the sky." The words leave his mouth long before he can stop them and Starlights looks teary-eyed.

"I love you, more than I've ever loved anyone." Their tears fall, staining their cheeks as they pull Avior in for a kiss. Their lips move in tandem, softly and slowly as rain begins to pour. It doesn't phase either of them as he deepens the kiss, pulling away and staring breathlessly at them.

"I love you too." He looks up at the dark clouds and then backs down at them. "Let's go home."