Chapter 1

What kind of life is this? I died after a car accident, just to be born again in a different world as a daughter of the Duke?

How did I know that?!

I read in a novel...sort of. You see, I figured out that I am the neglected daughted of the duke, then I will die soon at eight. I am seven now and that's my only role. I didn't even have a name because no one bother to name me. My mother died at childbirth, because of that my father hates me.

But what's funny is, after I died...his daughter died, he adopted the female lead and he loves her so much. It's unfair!

What's worst is everyone hates me here, they abused me! I don't want to live this! That's why I am planning to run away from this hellish place.

Where is the duke anyway? As fas as I know, he's somewhere out there from afar.

I woke up in a one year old body but I couldn't do anything, that's why I endure all the things they did to me.

I have to run away but I need to plan everything meticulously. Because I will die because of these people, no one would even know what happened to me. Because honestly, she's just someone who is not worth remembering in the novel but I felt bad for her because she didn't deserve any of this.

It's that stupid Duke's fault why did he abandon his own daughter, I don't think I would ever forgive him. This novel is have clichè plot actually, everything I say about the duke neglecting and hating his daughter because his die while giving birth is oddly familiar. Anyway. All fathers who are like that are stupid!

I never seen him but I might recognize him thanks to the novel's description.

I am currently planning to run away....today! That's right, forget the planning. I'm tired of this life!

Rederick Cerios curse you!

Readers think you are a hot father but you let your daughter die! A middle finger for you, you bastard!

Right then, while mind is already murdering Rederick, I bumped into someone and I fell down. I am used to pain, anyway, I didn't feel anything.

"What are doing in this place?" A cold voice asked. When I looked up, I realized who it was.

Ah. That bastard, is he going to kill me now?

Silver hair and a cyan eyes. Rederick Cerios. This child's father.

A/N

Hello. Most of this story will be short chapters.