Chapter 4

When I woke up again. It's in the middle of the night, what day is it? Ughh. I hate my life.

Good thing, I can stand now. I feeling hungry, but where's the kitchen in this beautiful mansion.

"What are you doing here?" I wanted to bashed my head in the wall when I heard that voice again. What's the matter with him, why I always see this guy?

"I am hungry," I said. Doesn't matter if he's going to kill me, food is my priority. I am used to eating scraps anyway.

"Follow me," he said, so I did.

We endes up in a beautiful dining area. I never seen something like this.

"Wow. Everything is big, this is my first time seeing this big room!" I exclaimed. Even in my previous life, our dining area is quite small.

"What's with your clothes?" He asked. I glance at him and wanted to punch him in the face. This is your fault. What do you mean by that?!

"This is my clothes, why?" I said. He wanted to say something but the food already came. I sit on a chair, they are quite big but nothing that I can't handle. I started drooling because of the food.

"Wow. I never seen food like this before!" I exclaimed. I don't care if he's in front of me. We already met being afraid of him will do me nothing. Anyway, is this poison.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean, what do I mean? I don't understand you and anyway, who are you?" I asked as I stuffed myself with food.

"Don't you know some etiquette?"

Did this bastard just asked me that? Is he an idiot? I almost chocked because of that.

"Why would anyone teach someone like me that? No one would even looked at me in the face," I said smiling.

"Someone like you?" He asked. He looked interested.

"Why mister. Who are you anyway? And aren't you the same as everyone here, you hated me and you wanted me to die. Do you think your nice because you treated my wounds and feed me?" I said almost in a laughed.

"D-Don't you know me?" He asked and I shook my head.

I actually know you, jerk. But this child probably don't. She died without even seeing your face, just once.

"I don't want to know you."

I continue eating. I might not be able to eat this kind of food.