Chapter 5

"Stay here for now," the jerk ordered. I don't have a choice, it's still raining hard and I am not going back to that place again. Maybe, when the morning comes...I am going to run away.

I sit here, like an idiot. After, maybe an hour have passed he entered the room.

"Are you okay?" He asked. If I am just big enough, I am going to punch him in the face.

"No. I am not. I don't want to be here," I smirked at him.

"Then do you want to go back to your residence?" He asked me. My eyes widened when I heard that.

"Are you an idiot?! Do you really want me to die? Why don't you kill me now? I am not going back to that place. I don't want to be anywhere near all of you!" I screamed at him.

"You. W-what happened?" He whispered.

"You're an idiot if you don't know," I mumbled. I cover myself with a blanket. I don't want to see this jerk's face.

When will I get out of this house. I really wanted to get away. This jerk is going to kill me with frustration. Aaagh. My blood is boiling.

Hey. Erian. Why did you fall in love with this guy? What an unlucky, and because I am that child, it means that I am unlucky.

°☆°

The rain has stopped when I woke up. It's already morning. Now, what am I going to do?

"You're awake?" This guy's voice. It's going to haunt me forever.

"No. I am asleep," I smirked at him. What the hell is he doing in this room. I could feel that this is not his room.

"I am going to a maid to help you take a bath," he said as he stand up.

"No! I can do it myself!" I insisted but in the end he didn't listened.

Thankfully, it's a different maid. Someone, I never met before. Someone, who's nice but I can't be sure because she probably being nice because of that guy.

I wore a beautiful dress. I never wore anything like this before, everything must be because of him.

The maid brought me in the dining area. The foods are already serve, the maid even help me sit.

"Eat," he ordered. Of course, I eat it's food, he didn't need to order me.

It's awkward actually, he kept staring at me. I can feel that he wanted to say something. Indigestion, I can feel it already.

"You can stay here at the main mansion,", he asked and it made my choked. I started coughing so hard, I noticed that he only looked at me. Go on, watch your daughter choked on her food. Anyway, I didn't die, thanks to the juice that tastes divine.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"Because this is your home," he answered.

"You're wrong this is not my home. This place is never my home."

I continue to eat my food. I need strength, if I am going to run away from this place. This guy is the duke, he's powerful.

"You're my daughter, this is your home." He said. And that made my blood boil, did he have any rights to call me that?!

"I am not your daughter! Don't ever call me that! You're not my father!"

I started running as fast as I could. The only place, I can go to was Erian's grave. So I went there.

"Your husband is weird," I whispered.

"Why not give him a chance," I someone said. I almost jumped, no one is here but someone just spoke.

"Give your father a chance, my child." That voice again, when I looked in front of me the grave is glowing.

Erian?! No way, I am being haunted!

"You're a ghost?" I asked.

"Who knows?" She said laughing.

"You're father is looking for you," the voice said. When I looked behind me, someone is already walking towards me. This jerk.

"How did you find me here?" I asked him.

"I just know," he answered.

Lies. I feel like he's lying. Give this man a chance? A chance my ass, I am going to give myself a chance.

I am going to live in that place and I will have everything that I wanted before that female lead came. Then, I am going to run away.