Chapter 23

"So, how's the training?" My father asked me. I faked a smile and look at him.

"The same Dad. I already told you. I never learned a proper thing! I only meditate," I replied.

"That's a good thing," he said. He agreed for me to learn magic and my divine powers but deep inside I know that he didn't want me to learn anything.

I don't why. Did he want a useless heir?  Maybe he's worried about me?

"Dad. I want to be like you," I said.

"You don't have to be like me," he said while stroking my hair.

"I know what you mean but I want to be strong!"

I can be anything I want if I learned a proper magic spell and use my divine powers correctly. It's not easy when you don't even have a clue about your own capabilities.

As a reader, it's amazing to read OP characters especially whenever they fought the villains.

"You are strong,"he said while smiling.

Yeah, not really.

"But I want to be stronger. I mean really strong!" I said but he only laughs at me. I wanted to grow up quickly and so these people will take me seriously.

In the end, I didn't have a choice but to go back to my room and sleep. I hope tomorrow will not be a meditation 'training'.

"Boring," I mumbled.

I decided to read books about magic and divine powers—unfortunately I couldn't find anything about my powers.

Why?

Am I the only who have this kind of power? I know this was the first time the priest and magician saw someone like me but I am sure I am not the only one.

Maybe, there were people who exist somewhere.

I didn't sleep and that's why, I don't feel so good. My father immediately notice it and decided that it's better if I just sleep in my room instead of training.

I didn't complain. Meditating and sleeping in my room felt the same for me.

I did ask Dad about the people who have the same situation as me. He promised that he will for them.

I wish people like me exist. They will be a great help, I might live long because of them.

Anyway. I need to good for myself. So, I can be a great protagonist!