Chapter 21

I still couldn't believe what I heard. I am very powerful yet my body couldn't handle it?

Wait?

Was that how Reyana Died? What the hell? I thought she died because of abuse...maybe? I don't know either.

Because of that my father and the whole duchy become more caring? They were kind before but now kinder to the point that I am suffocated. It's been two weeks too.

"Her divine powers certainly comes from the duchess and her magical powers come from you duke," the priest said while smiling.

"This is my first time seeing someone that have both," the magician spoke.

"This will be a problem if other people find out. We must keep it as a secret. You know what I mean, right?" My father said. Both of them nodded. It seemed that they are truly loyal to the duchy.

"I think we have another problem. I heard that the princess has a weak body," the magician said.

"That's right. I am one of the people who help her. If the princess couldn't control both of her powers, she might die. I am sorry that I didn't notice it." It was the priest who said it.

My father held me tightly. I looked at him and he's definitely worried about me.

"You're saying that her body might not handle it?" My father asked. Both the priest and the magician nodded.

To be fair, I am worried about myself too. So, it means that I might die because of this powers. I guess, I can't be a Mary Sue.

In conclusion, all I need is training but of course, it will not be easy. Like they said, my body couldn't handle the power. The training might get me sick.

Why can't I have good things?

Next week, my training will start. Those guys will be my teacher, I will meet them three times a week, two hours each.

For now, I am just going to sit on my room and read books. Because for some reasons, my other lessons were postponed.

"Reyana," I heard my father calling me. I stood up and opened the door. I sighed when I saw his worried face.

"Dad," I said smiling at him.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked as he sits on my bed.

"I'm fine," I smiled at him again.

"If you're in pain just tell me," he said while stroking my hair. I am sure that I won't be in pain because I haven't got a chance to use my powers. I don't even know how.

"Okay Daddy," I tried to sound happy and excited so he won't get worried.

"I'm sorry," he said. I wanted to roll my eyes but it's disrespecful and he seemes sincere about the apology—he's sincere in all of his apologies.

"Don't be sorry. I am fine Daddy, it's not your fault that I am powerful."

'But it's your fault that I am abused and traumatised' I wanted to say that but I stopped myself. Atleast he's sorry.

"During your training, you need to tell me if your tired. Don't push yourself too hard," he reminded me.

I nodded.

He hug me tight and so, I hug him back.