Chapter 11

"Then what is it?"

I am curious about what's the name of this child. Everyone has a name but me. Besides, the author never said anything about the name of this child. I remember the author giving some facts on every interview and social media. Unfortunately, I died.

He just looked at me.

What the...what is wrong with him. I am asking a question. I bet, he really didn't know my name.

"Liar. I really don't have one, do I?" I said pouting.

"Reyana Vane Cerios. That's your name," he answered. What a beautiful name, did he name me on the spot?

"Do you like it?"

"Are you the one who name me?" I asked.

"No. It was—" he couldn't finish his words. I think, I know who named me. It was Erian, my mother. Maybe, that was the reason he's having a hard time saying my name.

"Erian," I said. His eyes widened when I said that. Ooops, should I call her mom?

"Erian was your mother," he said.

I didn't look at him, instead I continue to eat. I don't want to waste food, there were lots of people who couldn't get this kind of food.

"Reyana." I flinched when he called that. I guess, I need some adjusting period with my name.

"Do you still not know who am I?" He asked.

"They told me who you are. You're the duke," I answered.

"Did they told you that I am your father?" He asked. Now, it's starting to get awkward. No, it's been awkward from the start.

"Yes. I know," I answered. Obviously, I know that even if they don't tell me. My eyes, the duke is the only one in the kingdom who have that.

"Do you really hate me?" He asked.

I sighed before answering him. "I only hate you because you hate me."

"What if I don't hate you?" I rolled my eyes when he asked that.

"If you don't hate me then why you abandoned me, then you let them abused me and you didn't anything when I was suffering. Then you decided to adopt someone while I am still here alive. You hate me and you wanted me to die."

I am from a different world. I still remember my past and for so long, I couldn't accept that I ended up here. But still, I hated the fact that this happened to me.

"I didn't adopt her. I asked a Baron to adopt her," he said. That surprised me.

"Why not adopt her. I am sure you will like her," I said as I focused on this three layer chocolate cake.

"My daughter hates it."I flinched when he said that.

"I am your daughter?" I asked him.

"You're my only daughter."

That sounds great to hear.

"Then you will never adopt anyone, especially that girl. And you will never be nice to that girl?"

Yas. I sound like a true eight year old child. A spoiled one...a very spoiled one.

"If you don't like it then I would never do it," he assured me.

"Thanks. Now, I have to eat this chocolate cake," I said.

"Of course."

He patted my head. And the things that surprised me the most is...he smiled at me.

He smiled?!