Chapter 2

I immediately stand up and started running. I don't want to talk to this guy, I run as fast as I could. I didn't go to my residence of course, it's too late for that. I heard someone following me, I'm sure they won't stop until they find me.

I don't have shoes on and my feet hurts, with my small body, the only thing I could do is to hide. The guards don't even know my face, I am sure that they won't recognize me.

I know where to go, according to the novel, there's a place here that no people ever go to. At the end of this estate, near a cliff. Erian Cerios' grave, this child's mother. I am going to hide there first, no one will ever find me. After a few days, I could finally get out of this hell.

"You're here. You are her mother and you died for her but it turned out it was a big mistake. This girl will die soon you know, well, maybe she really did die...I am not your daughter, but I am...sort of. I don't know but can you help me? Can you be a ghost and haunt those people?" I said almost in tears. I don't know if Erian can hear me.

"You died for this child but she is suffering, it's better for her to die. The man you love? I am not sure if you did love him but he's the reason why all of this is happening, he's the main culprit of it all. And the worse thing, after this child's death. He will adopt someone and love her as his own. Why is it so unfair and why I ended up here, if I am going to die anyway?!" I am frustrated.

I looked like crap. I don't have decent clothes, those bastards made me sleep in the dungeons, I have bruises, I don't have shoes and I can't even run away.

And then it rain. It rain so hard, this small body of mine started trembling.

"Wow. Are you going to take me now? I am not your daughter though, and I am planning to run away? That's unfair, truth is, I wanted to help this girl, she deserves everything in the world. The world hated her...I guess," I told her. I hope she heard me in heaven.

According to the novel, Erian was a good person and everyone loves her. The necklace I am wearing came from her. When this girl die, that idiot gave it to the female lead.

"Did you hear that? I know that you are a good person, but how can you let him do it? Giving your necklace to that girl, this is the only thing your daughter ever had and yet he gave it to her!" I sceamed at her gave.

Gosh! I am so frustrated, If I am going to be reincarnated or something. Why this unlucky and pitiful child, of all people. Why not the Villainess?!

I started to feel weird. I felt like I am going to collapse. Am I going to die again.

Seriously?! Just like this?

Before, I closed my eyes. I saw a figure of a woman. She sat near me and started humming. Why is she doing that? Who is this woman?

I wanted ask her but I suddenly felt sleepy. I think, I have to ask her after I wake up.

A/N

Hello again. Not only this story will have short chapters but it is also fast paced.