Chapter 3

I woke up, still feeling sick. What a weak ass body, back when I was alive...I mean in my previous life, I can play in the rain without getting sick, I used to swim in a flood when I was young.

Anyway. Where am I? I look around and this is not where I used to live, this place is beautiful, unlike the small room where I rarely sleep because they let me sleep in the dungeons. Horrible human beings, I hope they die.

I looked at my body and there are a lot of bandages. Someone treated my wounds, but who? No one care about me here, did someone found me and brought me to a different place or did I manage to run away?

I only remember being dramatic, screaming like an idiot to a grave. What happened after that?

Then a guy entered the room, my heart started beating so fast. This bastard is here, so, he's the one who found me. I tried to run but I fell down and hurt my whole body, this weak ass, she can't even run properly.

"Ouch," I mumbled as I tried to stand up. He walked towards me, I wanted to get away with this jerk.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He looked at me in the eye. I sighed in frustration, yes, I am afraid of him but he's a jerk and I wanted to say something to him.

"Do I look like I am okay to you? Why are you here anyway? Why I am here, are you going to kill me? Then why did you treat my wounds? You don't have too, now that I am alive, soon there will be new wounds on my body. How did you even find me, if you're just going to kill me."

He looked at me with his signature look, the emotionless face. Just like what the novel said.

"I don—"

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him. Crap. That's a combination of fear and hatred.

"You—"

"You hated me, all of you. I never wished to be born. I wish was dead!"

I said what I wanted to say...no, what all the kids who went through something like me...maybe.

He looked at me annoyed, is it because I didn't let him finished what he wanted to say.

I started feeling sleepy again. What's wrong with my body?

"Just sleep."

That's the last thing I heard from him before I fell asleep.