SURROGATE MOTHER

This is the story of Kharryl (was mentioned in my novel entitled one more night, can be found in chapter 14)

Let me discuss something about this story.

Most of you already have knowledge about surrogacy but some of you are still unfamiliar with it.

Let me share my own understanding.

If a couple can’t produce a baby for they have the same gender (just an example) but they badly want to have one, they can do surrogacy. It is the best option for same-sex couple or heterosexual couple (for those couple whom are unable to conceive) who wants to build a family. Hire a surrogate mother who’ll carry a baby for them. All they have to do is to process some papers and prepare a contract (But it will take a lot of time). Also they should pay their surrogate base on the offered amount.

I did some research about surrogacy and there were no law of surrogacy in the philippines.

If a surrogate mother gave birth to a child, the child will remain illegitimate until the surrogacy law had finally approven.

Notes:
If you see typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors, feel free to correct me. I will highly appreciate your critiques. Thank you.

Acknowledgement

To my best friends, family, special someone and to you. Thank you for being my inspiration.

Also to Ms. Tragicca who made this breathtaking book cover of mine. Thank you, you all made this story possible. Love ya!

•••

DISCLAIMER

This story is just an invention, all ideas of this story  are products of the writer. All rights reserved,  any part of this story can't be reproduce, distribute and transmitted by any means without the consent of the author otherwise the plagiarist can be sued. Plagiarism isn't a criminal offense or civil offense yet it is still illegal.

Language used:

Filipino and English (More on english)