3

Sa pagbukas ng pinto ay agad na napayuko si Kharryl dahil batid niyang nasa kaniya ang paningin ng mga taong nasa loob.

Naiilang na kinakabahan si Kharryl habang nakayukong naglakad papasok. Masyadong maliwanag sa loob, baka masilaw na siya kapag tumingala pa.

"Where do you think you are heading to, Lady?"

she hitched when she heard that voice again.

"i'm sorry," agad niyang paumanhin at aatras na sana pabalik nang muli itong nagsalita.

"Stay still and calm down" the man command.

'Kumalma ka, Kharryl. 'Wag mong hayaan na sirain ng kaba mo ang natitira mong pag-asa' paalala niya sa kaniyang isip.

"Nejilda, please give her some water" a soft voice of a man ordered.

"Right away, Sir" someone replied from the outside.

"Are you alright?" asked by the man with a soft voice.

She looked up and met his gaze. Her lips parted, those dark eyes, pinkish thin lips are slightly parted. Those brows and that pointed nose are owned by this cute guy who's comfortably setting on a chair. Crossing his legs under the table and both of his palm are compiled, resting on his knees.

"Miss?" tawag ulit ng lalaki.

Ilang beses siyang kumurap, "pasensya na po, ako po si Kharryl Estorninos"

"oh, have a seat" the man offered a chair beside her.

She slightly bow her head, another way how she say thank you. She sat on the chair and faced her future bosses. Her eyes shifted at the other man beside that cute guy.

She gulp, his obscuring eyes are looking straight at her direction. She wanted to look away from those eyes but it feels like she was hypnotize.

looking so mighty with his suit, authorising with his physical appearance and facial expression.

His back rested on the backrest of his seat while both of his elbow are placed on a table. Half of his face are covered by his intertwined fingers.

"Looks like you brought your files with you, can we have it?" the cute guy asked.

She snapback, clattering, she searched for her folder and nervously handed it to the cute guy.

"Thank you," the cute guy smiled at her.

She sat back and lowered her head while playing with her fingers.

Kouvoh hid his smirk by covering half of his face with his fingers. His eyes are still stuck with this woman, nervously sitting on a chair. Playing with her fingers and lowering her head to avoid eye contact with him.

He found her amusing, the way she look and act uneasily under his gaze are just so damn... cute.

Nejilda, the servant's superior barged in the room and gave the woman a glass of water.