29

A|N: Hello everyone, I’m open for criticism.
If you see any grammatical, punctuation, or typographical problems, please feel free to correct me. Your opinions are greatly valued. Enjoy reading!

•••

“Answer me, binibini...” Kouvoh command.

Kharryl cleared her throat and tried to pull her elbow away from his touch, unfortunately, Kouvoh won’t let her. Instead, he pulled him closer.

“Ano ba ‘yang sinasabi mo, ginoo? Bakit naman kita iiwasan?” Dead malicing his query.

“That’s why I’m asking you because I also wanted to know. Why are you avoiding me?” He sound so pissed off, “And don’t try to lie, I know that you are avoiding me. I just don’t understand why.” he said before she could utter a word.

She kept her composure, “Bakit parang sobrang big deal ng pag-iwas ko sa ‘yo? Bakit ka kumikilos ng ganito? Ginugulo mo ang sistema ko.”

“I... I don't know,” Kouvoh murmured.

A small smile curved on her lips, “Hayaan mo na lang po siguro muna akong lumayo o umiwas sa ‘yo. Ayaw ko kasing makagulo sa inyo.” She enforced. “Magandang gabi...” Kharryl remove her elbow from his grip and walk pass him. She step inside her chamber and locks the door.

Kharryl pressed her back behind the door, she felt exhausted. Other than questioning her, what did Kouvoh do to make her feel so drained.

Well, you almost killed yourself for not breathing while you’re talking to him...said by the b*tch in her head.

Sino ba naman ang makakahinga ng maayos lalo na kung may makaharap kang isang adonis na  nakapajama lang at wala pang suot na pang itaas?’  Asked by another voice inside her head.

Kharryl felt her cheek flushed, she shook her head and went to bed. Forcing herself to sleep.

As morning came, Kharryl was still planning to avoid Kouvoh, unfortunately, he already did before she could do so.

Kharryl let out a sigh when her eyes followed his broad shoulder until he disappeared from her sight.

Surely she wanted this, but why is she unable to feel any happiness at all?

Kharryl blew that thoughts off her head and tried to ask Nejilda or Mhalee if she could do something, however, the two of them won’t let her.

She went back to her room and spend her time holding her phone, doing Facebook.

She received a message from her mother, siblings and from her friend, Ella. Asking if she's okay and saying that they missed her.

A smile curved on her lips as she type her response and sent it to them.

Nobyo, may nobyo ka na ba r’yan?

That struck her and worse, it is Kouvoh who appeared in her mind. She shook her head. Why does he keep bugging her system?

Aminin mo na lang kasi sa sarili mo na in love ka sa kaniya, puro ka tanong, self-denial ka naman sa sagot.’  said by the voice in her head.