27

'Paano Kharryl? Seryoso ba si Doctora? Paano ako mai-inlove sa isang 'yun? Hindi ko pa nga siya nagugustuhan tapos biglang inlove na ako sa kaniya? Pwede ba 'yun?' lots of question keeps bugging her head.

Good thing Kouvoh didn't bother to ask about her conversation with Doctora Tina awhile ago. She really don't know what to say if he tried to ask.

"You okay?" she almost jolt from her seat when Kouvoh speaks.

"Po?" she asked when she came back to reality.

"You're spaced out," Kouvoh said as he unplug the key from the car key hole. "What do you feel?"

Kharryl eyes grew wider, her system began to panic. 'What do you feel daw. Alam ba niya yung nararamdaman ko para sa kaniya kaya niya ako tinatanong ngayon ng ganito? Pero paano?!' she felt uneasy.

"I think I should cancel this family day, I could explain this to Easton. Maybe he will understand why we can't go-" she cut his statement.

"Hindi!" "pupunta tayo," she said, "pupunta tayo..." she repeats.

"but you are not feeling well..." he look so worried sick right now.

"Sino naman ang nagsabi n'yan?" she asked.

He was about to speak when a knock from Kharryl's window interrupted their conversation.

It was Easton, wearing his uniform with genuine smile curved on his lips. The extreme excitement in Easton's face are very visible. They are not that cruel to kill that.

She opened the window, "Good morning!" she greeted.

"Magandang umaga rin po." he politely greeted back.

"East..." Kouvoh called for the young boy's attention, "Get on the back seat. The door is unlocked." Kouvoh said.

Easton obeyed, "okay na po" he announced after he secured the lock.

"Alright," Kouvoh plug the key once again as he turns the engine on, "Let's go."

Parking lot was filled by luxurious car so it took them a while to find a space for Kouvoh's car.

After a quick glance from his wrist watch, Kouvoh held Easton's palm, “let me hold your hand to avoid getting lost,” he explained when Easton looked up. The kid nod his head so Kouvoh shifted his gaze to Kharryl who's standing next to Easton.

“You should hold his other hand too,” he looked away. “We must stick together.” he added. Trying to cover his worry that one of them might lose in this waves of people.

“Let's go, we arrived on time.” Kouvoh said.

The basketball court of gymnasium was filled by aligned chairs. Some are already occupied but their are still some available spot.

“Ma'am, Sir...”  a woman in teacher's uniform approached them, “chairs for how many?” she asked.

“three...”  Kharryl and Kouvoh said in union.