Your worst enemy is yourself

Can I stay here forever? I don't want to look at myself. I'm the monster that left Liam with him. I'm just like everyone here.

As she laid under the water, white smoke dances in the air. It dives into the tub swimming towards Reanna's wounds and wrapping itself them. Twigs and mud slides out of her hair as her kneee-cap slowly makes its way back into her body.

Maybe I don't deserve to see Dena after what I did? It would break her heart to know that I left him behind. She loved him, maybe even more than me. How could I leave him there? Why in the world did I think it was safer for him with our father than with me? I could've filed for custody, I was old enough. I could of taken him away from our family. Why didn't I think of that? It could've saved me, maybe it would have knocked John out of his depression and make him see his mistakes. Maybe it could have made mom face the truth. Told her that she was deglecting her children. If only..

Reanna stays like this for hours, lost in her thoughts. The smoke slowly heals her body and scrubs her skin clean.

Maybe I deserve to stay in the hell that I was in? The one that caused all my eounds. If only this water could kill me.

Outside the castle, reapers and demons scurry inside. Spirts and ghosts jump into the castle walls as flowers lean on each other.

Maybe I can fix my actions? I haven't been dead for long, right? Theo said I was an angel, and that we were friends. So, maybe I was only dead for a few years, Maybe I can still help Liam?

She pulls her head out of the water, resting it on the wall.

I just need to find Dena, get my memories back and than I can find a way to help Liam. How different is time in the afterlife?

She squishes the water out of her hair and steps out of the tub. Infront of the sink she takes a comb and brushs it through her hair.

I have to hurry, time could move slower here. Or faster? I can't take that risk, every second Liam is with John is a second too late.

Looking at her reflection, she froze. Starring back at her was a soul with untangled and clean hair in her brusied free hands. The blood, mud and open wounds were gone, replaced with clean creamy skin that had healed scars on her body.

How did this happen, I didn't clean myself? Maybe there's magic in the water?

Smiling at herself she brushes her hair and braids it. Grabbing a towel off the bar on the wall, she wraps it around her body.

I've got a plan, l just hope that Bellator was teling the truth about Dena.

Strolling towards her bed she grabs the clothers, strocking her thumb on the silk nightdress.

If I took custody of Liam he could have the good things in life, like pajama's without holes, and toys that won't hurt him. A family that loves him, instead of..whatever our parents are.

Slowly she put the dress on, with tears streaming down her eyes. She brushed them away and straightene out the wrinkles.

Maybe this room can tell me something how time runs in the afterlife?

Slipping her feet into bunny slippers she waunders towards the desk. Infront of the pile of notebooks she grabs one and flips through the pages, It was empty. Taking another one she does the same, they were all empty. Only a leather notebook that was handcrafted was left, as she opened the cover a small note fell from it's pages. Bending down she took the paper in her hands.