The Final Act Of An Angel

3 years passed by, Reanna never got her sister out of hell, but that didn't stop her from trying. Every. Single. Month. After trying for the 36th time, Reanna flew to Purgatory. She watched Liam, the red sky surrounded her.

"You don't have run away every time I'm here," Reanna peered up to see Bellator sneaking into the dinning room. "I don't bite,"

Bellator held a tray of medical tape and other medical equitment in his hand. He pulled one of his hands through his blonde, glancing away from her. She chuckles.

"Is the big bad grim reaper shy?" She taunts with a laugh.

He gave her a smile, he never looked at her as he placed the tray down. Reanna saw that his cheeks were slightly pink, it may have just been the night sky shinning on his pale face. Death apun around and began to head towards the door.

"Hey, Death," He stopped. "I'll need some help. The demons were expecting me today. They would have killed me if I wasn't already dead," She chuckles with a cough, blood splattered on the table. "Walk me to my room," She glances at the crystal ball and saw her brother peacefully sleeping. "I forgot where it is in this maze,"

Death quickly turns around and walked to her, he took the tray in one hand and offered her his other hand.

"I may be shy but I am still a gentleman," He said, as she glances at his skin covered hand.

She took it and glanced up at him. "Did you become Death when you died?"

"I had to work for it," She limped beside him as he slowly lead her out of the dinning room, "It is a long story, I am sure that you have more important things to think about,"

"I would love to hear it, I need the distraction," She glances at the reclaimed souls starring at Death.

Reanna peered up to see Death's blue eyes looking down at her, as if she was the most important person.

"As you wish, but to tell you the story of how I became Death. I need to tell you how I died. " Olivia walked towards them, when she got close enough Death passed her the tray.

Death started to wrap his hands around Reanna's waist.

"I can walk up the stairs by myself, it'll just take longer," She grabbed the railing and placed her twisted foot on the step, pulling herself up. "Are you waiting for permission to start the story?"

He told her the story, never leaving her side as she slowly limped up the stairs. Olivia closel followed behind them, listening to her comments. When they got to Reanna's room, she gave the tray back to Death and left. Reanna and Death chatted all night as he patched up her wounds.

"When do you want me out of here?" She asked as he wrapped he medical tape away.

"You can stay here for as long as you need,"

Reanna takes her eyes off the room and looked at him. "I mean when do you want me to leave, you must have souls in need of a room."

He takes his eyes off the tape and stops what he was doing. "This is your room. I am giving it to you, do you not like it?"

"But, why?"

"It hurts to see you sleep on a chair," Packing up all the equitment, he placed it on the tray.

Reanna was speachless, she only starred at his as he began to leave.

"All the flowers here die when night falls. I wanted you to have one that stays as beautiful as you," He pointed to a glass flower that was near her bed."It's what you call a house-warming gift," His back was facing hher as he started to walk to door.