Fear makes you stronger

Was it worth sending your Reapers to their demise?

She leaves the forest for a sun kissed pasture behind the tree's of bone. The sun slams into her, blinding her for a few seconds. As her bare feet brush through the grass, crushing the weeds and avoiding the blooming flowers. Nestled in muggy dirt that holds the tiny roots of newborn tree's. A calming wave sweeps over as she opens her eyes to see a different forest. One of lush plants, newborn tree's, flowers and mushrooms that scream with life as their colours shine in the sunlight. In the distance stood tall mountains that cast a faint shadow on the pasture. Even as the dirt squishes the Reapers shoes they never stop running. Death leads the group, Reanna makes her way to him.

Why are we still running? We're out of the forest. It's safe

"What else do I need to know to survive?" She calls out, slowing to a jog as she reaches Bellator.

"Don't trust anyone, my lady,"  Bellator says.

If trusting people means I die than everyone can burn in hell, especially you.

She stares at him, letting herself fall behind the group. As she walks her feet sink in wet soil, brushing against lush grass with every step she takes. The sun's warmth kisses her, bringing light to the Reapers scarred bone. Crouching down she lefts her hands run through the grass, catching flowers between her fingers. 

Dena would love this. Would she paint it to show dying patients? Or would she tell them about the beauty as she waits for their test results?

Bellator looks back and runs towards her. The Reapers continue running towards the mountains. Standing just a few feet away he looks down at her, than glances at the forest.

"Keep running, we are still in danger, my lady," He offers her a hand.

"I don't hear them, we can stop running," 

She examines the different colours that the petals shine in the sunlight, she twirls it a flower in her hand.

"Look at the forest, my lady,"

She looks back at the forest, her peace crumbles. Hundred of Lost Souls in various states of decomposition, staring at her with saliva dripping from their fangs or through their ripped faces. Their hands held onto the tree's, digging their fingers into the cartilage and cracking them in two. One by one a row of tree's fall forward, slamming into the green grass. Spreading it's disease into the pasture. Hundred of crows, vultures and ravens  wait on the branches of the trees, staring at Reanna. Lost Souls growl as they begin to step on the fallen tree's but halt at the voice of someone. Birds shove each other and peck their feathers. Lost Souls raise their broken arms, pointing their shaky fingers towards Reanna and Bellator. Screiking a battle cry.

"FOOOOD" 

Birds jump off the branchs, swarming towards them. Flying above the pasture they block the sun.

"Do they ever stop?" Reanna asks, pulling her legs up and forcing herself to run faster.

"Only when their in a trance or feasting,"

Together they run away, Bellator glances at birds pursuing them. He pulls Reanna towards him, scooping her in his arms and runs. 

"Hey! LET ME GO!"

"Think you can run faster than them?" He challanges, looking up at the ravens. 

She glances up at the animals quickly casting the pasture in darkness. 

"No, I can't"

Faster than any human could, he ran towards the Reapers. Where he gently out let her down. They ran towards the mountains.