GET OUT!

This chapter has some horrific scenes, you may wish to skip them. When you see * the scene has begun. I put this ** at the end of the scene

~ Ella R.P

"What?" Reanna dropped the ruby red fabric in her hands and starred at him.

"Heaven is under lockdown," He looked at Roza who had tears in her eyes.

"Why?" Roza quietly asked, Reanna barley heard.

"The devil kidnapped Alice on her way to Purgatory. HQ declared that Alice will now be the devils soulmate and you will be Deaths. After hearing this news the devil declared war on Heaven and said that he wants you too," Anzel looked at Reanna. "I just heard that Death declared wore on the Devil,"

"Why did HQ change their minds?" Reanna questions.

"To avoid a war,"

"Haha, well that didn't work," The other angel said with a laugh.

Reanna and Anzel shot the angel a glare.

"What do we do?" Roza spoke up, looking at Anzel.

He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her, Roza dropped her hand on his chest.

"We can't do anything. HQ informed us that we will let them fight," He said as he rubbed her back.

"How long will this war happen?" The angel asked, starring at Ansel.

When he didn't answer her, she ripped the green fabric in her hand and looked at Reanna.

"I'm getting a drink, your date won't be for a while," She hissed, turning on her heel. "He might even die before we finish this dress," She laughed and stormed toward the back of the store.

"AMBER!" Anzel snapped, looking at her.

She stood on the floor, her foot was frozen in the air.

"I won't say I'm sorry, I might happen,"

Ansel peered at Reanna, who just stared ahead.

What will happen to Liam?

˜˜˜

Reanna didn't know how much time passed until she saw Alice outside of the gate. It could have been hours, weeks or even years. Alice stumbled on the sand as she limped away. Reanna carefully watched her until the fog blocked her sight, suddenly the gate unlocked and began to open.

I have to know what happened

Reanna grabbed her short yellow sundress and snuck out. She heard yelling in the distance and ran toward Alice. After a while, she saw that Alice was heading toward Hell. Reanna followed her, strolling the bridge that connected to Hell, with each step she took the screams around began to sound like pleas for help. Reanna didn't pay attention to them, only looking at Alice who fell on the sand. Reanna ran towards her only to see that Alice was covered in dried blood, her white wings were gone.

"What happened?" Reanna bent down beside her.

"You were supposed to be his," Alice slammed her black and blue hands in the sand. She stayed silent for a bit. "It's your fault this happened," Her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

She turned her head toward Reanna, giving her a full view of her black eyes. Alice was skinner than when they last met, her skin tightly hugged her face highlighting her bones. Her olive skin was decorated with blue, purple, and black bruises. Reanna leaned back only to see that Alice's hands were the same. Reanna couldn't help but feel sorry for her, even though she didn't make the choice.