Monsters always bring company

"HEY! Do you have anything to say for yourself! Do you not feel any guilt for taking souls away? They had a family, a life ahead of them! Hopes and Dreams! Do you feel any shame for what you've done?" Her voice screeches as she turns to him.

Glaring at his back. Bellator stops walking and wipes his tears away, staring at the tree with his scythe lodged into it's cartilage.

"Do you have feelings at all?" She folds her arms.

"I was doing my job, keeping the circle of life flowing," He says without emotion, walking to his weapon.

"Your job? Your job wanted you to allow a man to shoot a university, killing thousands!?"

"Yes," He pulls his weapon free.

You could have broken the rules, saved a few, stopped them from dying. Kept them on earth for a little longer, just so their families could say goodbye.

"Yes?" She whispers.

Her overgrown nails dig into her skin, her blood trails down her legs but she doesn't care. Tears fall from her eyes.

He took my sister and millions of others away because his job told him too? And he doesn't care about any of it? About how everyone fears him? How he rips families apart? How much pain he brought everyday I was alive? The Lost Souls aren't the monsters here, he is. This murderer in front of me.

Her anger never falters as she glares at him. He puts his weapon into the case on his back and turn to the group, avoiding her gaze.

"How the fuck do you sleep at night knowing that you've killed so many?"

He steps towards her, stopping in front of her until they were inches apart. Staring down at her, he tilts her chin up with his gloves hand and pinches her chin.

"You vile monster," She snapped.

"Would you rather I leave you here?" He says bitterly as she scowls up at him.

"Yes," She angerly replies.

He freezes, suddenly he lowers his head down until she could see every bump and dent in his skull.

"You don't want that," 

"I don't want to be with a careless murderer either," 

His cold breath brushes against her face as he stares down without emotion on his stone face. He leans back and steps away, strolling past her.

"Fine, I will tell Dena that you wanted to die instead of keeping your promise," He said, without looking at her.

She looks up at him, her anger flies away at the sound of her sisters name.

"You know where she is? Tell me!" She exclaimed.

"Will you stay?"  He asked, without emotion.

With a heartless murderer and his men? Nev-but he knows where Dena is. He could kill me or order his men to kill me. I have to stay alive to find Dena...even if that means going with Death.

"I will take your silence as a sign that we have an understanding," He smiles, dissapearing into the group of Reapers.

"Does he really know where Dena is?" She turns to Sam.

"Yes" Sam says, watching Bellator.

Hopefully I can remember something well I'm with Death and his Reapers. I don't want to be with him for any longer than I have to..

Around her the Reapers talk in hushed voices, as Bellator talks to the Lost Souls.

"Do we treat her like she never left? Or like Alice?"