Welcome back

He takes the gun, and dagger out of the bag. Passing it to her.

You trust me with weapons?

She glances up at him than at the weapons.

I could kill you right here. Take revenge for all the humans you stole. All the lives you broke.

"Only Lost Souls can kill me, there will always be one to take my place. If you choose to kill me," He lowers himself so he's staring at her eyes. "Unfortunately, you will not live long enough to see that, or get your memories back," He says with a snickers

Fuck. You're the only one that can keep me alive.

She shot him a glare as he passes her a belt. She buckled it on herself, placing the daggger and gun in the slots. Their white handles with gold engravings of leaves and flying hummingbirds poke out of their hiding place.

"You're very trusting," She holds her hand over the gun, starring up at him.

"I believe you will be wise, and not kill me" He twists around, heading towards the guards.

After I get my memories I'll throw you to the monsters.

Pulling the gun out, she takes the magazine. It was empty. She shoots a glare towards Bellator.

"Where are the bullets?"

He stops walking, leaning his head back. Cells grow on his bones, generating new skin.

"There are bullets, you just cannot see them," He flashes her a smile, his blonde curls fly infront of his eyes.

I hate you

"I'm assumming they never run out of bullets?"

"You are correct."

She sighs and follows him. A glimmer on the railing catches her eye. Taking it in her hand she saw that it was a metal bracelet.

"What is this?"

Bellator snaps his head back, glancing at the jewerly.

"It must have fallen out of my bag in the mist." Stepping towards her, he took a closer look. "That is your metal piece. It will-"

"-I know. How do I open it?"

He takes the bracelet, unclips it and places it around her wrist. It snaps shut. He steps back, allowing her to shake her wrist. It didn't move.

"It is stuck there so I can see if you are real, not a Lost Soul,"

"Smart,"

"Don't let anyone in other than us," Bellator announces, as they pass the two Reapers guarding the front gates.

He doesn't look back, Reanna glances at the large scythes that they hold. Instantly, they block the bridge woth the weapons, starring straight ahead.

A figure sits on a large rock, starring at them. Reanna pulls out her dagger, aiming it towards the figure. The figures wings flutter beside him. Bellator places his hand on her shoulders.

"It is not a LS. They cannot copy wings," He never takes his eyes off the angel.

"It's been a while since I've seen you like this, Bellator," The angel jumps off the rock, stalking towards them.

Theo flashes Reanna a smile before bowing at Bellator. He pulls a metal necklace off his chest.

"I'm not them."

"What are you doing here? When did you get here?"

He wraps the chain against his finger, dropping it on his shirt.