◇○◇

•••

"So I'm guessing you're a first year, huh Lilliana?" Lee asked Lia who was snacking on a licorice wand, wich she declared as her favorite minutes earlier.

Fred and George sat next to each other on the left side while Lee and Lia sat next to each other on the right side.

"So you're favorite sweet, out of all the options, is licorice?" Remus muttered.

"Well I like all sweets especially chocolate. It's just I got tired of the chocolate frogs jumping away from me. I prefer normal chocolate, that doesn't move." Lia informed the chocolate loving werewolf.

"Oh you and you're chocolate addiction." Draco groaned, hand over his face getting amused looks from across the hall.

"Yeah, how about you guys?" Lia questioned the three males.

"I don't like that you're alone with three boys." James stated with a displeased look on his face.

"Me neither." Sirius agreed with crossed arms.

"This is our third year." George informed Lia who was opening a box of 'Bertie Botts every flavored beans'.

"I hate those beans." Blaise grumbled glaring at the bean box through the screen.

"Those two are known as the devil twins. Their the pranksters from the Weasley family." Lee whispered to Lia.

"Hey what's that on your forehead?" Lee asked catching a glimpse of Lia's scar when she moved.

"Oh it's a scar." Lia replied pushing her hair behind her ear, her scar on full display now.

The twins gaped at the brunette, George was the first to come to his senses and asked. "Lia what's you're full name?"

"Lilliana Jamien Minnie Potter. Why?" Lia questioned with her head tilted.

"How did you know your full name?" Hermione asked since she knew how Lia's guardians were.

"It was on the letter and aunt Petunia had once slipped that and I quote 'They named their daughter after a freak at school, supposedly a teacher' to uncle Vernon." Lia informed.

"Uh nothing." Fred spoke shaking his head as Lee looked down at his wrist.

"Hey we should get ready were almost there." Lee announced, getting his robes out.

"Okay. I'll be back." Lia said walking out to look for the bathrooms.

Twenty minutes later Lia had found her way to the bathroom and changed into her robes.

"You look so small." Blaise muttered.

"Yeah we've established that." Lia deadpanned at her friend.

Lia was the last one to arrive back at the compartment. The boys were discussing ideas for pranks when Lia walked in.

"So Lia what house do you think you will be in?" Fred asked.

"I don't really know neither do I care."

"Way to be blunt." Draco chuckled, receiving a flick to the ear from his best friend.

"Wait do you even know about the houses?" Lee questioned.

"Yeah I read about them. I don't mind any house." Lia shrugged.

"Even slytherin?" Lee asked with a frown.

"Mhmm. There's nothing wrong with slytherin." Lia replied plainly.

"But that's were all the dark wizards and witches go." Lee exclaimed.

"Huh." Lia's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Yeah all of you-know-who's followers are from slytherin." George said offhandedly.

"But wasn't Merlin in slytherin?" Lia asked confused.

"Well yes but-" Lee was cut off by Lia.

"Oh I see. You'r judgemental." Lia glared towards the boys who were blabbering over each other.

"But slytherins are bad." James exclaimed towards his daughter which he got a pillow to the face for which sent his head back and in the process hit Peter on the nose.

"Slytherins aren't bad in my point of view you are to blame." Lia exclaimed angrily.

"You people are so quick to judge that when a child is placed in slytherin they are immediately labeled evil. It's a fucking child-" Lia however was cut off by Hermione.

"Language."

"Not now Hermione. You do realize how your actions effect others right? That 11 year old slytherin grows up being called evil, being rejected. No wonder so many slytherins joined Voldemort. He needed them even though it was for his own goals, finally someone accepted them for them." Lia finished.