◇○◇

•••

It was early morning when Lia woke up. Her roommates still sound asleep as she creeped around collecting her school books and robe.

"Why are you up that early?" James asked. He couldn't imagine why his daughter was up this early, he would never get up before the sun shone. Unless it was for a prank and even then it was very unlikely.

"I always had to wake up early. I quess it just turned into a habit." Lia informed shrugging her shoulders.

Lily frowned when she saw the looks on her daughter's friends faces. Judging by the looks it was nothing good.

Lia is seen on the leather couch tying her shoe laces.

She groaned when she stood up. She took a deep breath trying to reduce the pain which did not help.

"What was that?" James questioned his eyes narrowed at the screen.

"I injured my ribs back then. It's nothing." Lia replied getting a look from her two friend next to her causing her to bow her head, fiddling with her fingers.

"You do realise this is about your life, right?" Draco asked rhetorically. "They'll find out eventually." He whispered to her.

"Lils. It's better if they know now rather than find out from the screen." Pansy told her friend.

"I had a broken rib." Lia stated but before she could continue James,Sirius and a few others cut her of.

"WHAT?!" James and Sirius had sprung up from their seat looking both alarmed and murderious. Remus, who was still sat down growled and you could see his eyes flashing golden.

"Let her finish." Lily seethed out worried about her daughter.

"Um, let's just say the Dursleys didn't like me much." Lia trailed off seeming to shrink into herself.

"I'm gonna murder them." Everyone turned towards the fiery red head who's eyes were shining with hatred.

"Get in line." Blaise mumbled recieving a slap on the head from Pansy.

"What do you mean by that?" Remus questioned, seeing as he heard Blaise.

"You honestly think that you're the only ones who want to pay those muggles a little 'visit'? We all want too. Lia's love want too, hell even Snape wants too." Blaise exclaimed.

"Didn't Snape team up with him once?" Ron asked looking confused and slithly dazed.

"Yes and do you remember what happened? They almost set a bloody muggle street on fire!" Blaise yelled.

"Hah. It was the wrong street too." Pansy laughed.

"It's not funny. I had to help clean. It was a nightmare." Blaise complained.

"Oh you're just exaggerating it." Pansy snapped rolling her eyes.

"Okay. Can we get back to watching the movie?" Draco spoke up loud enough to shut the others up.

Lia made her way towards the table that contained multiple maps of hogwarts. She grabbed one before walking back towards the couch.

Sitting down carefully as to not hurt her rib again, she opened the map. It showed where all the classrooms were located along with the great hall, library, medical wing, kitchen and a few other things.

Scanning over it she memorized the way to the great hall and her classes.

Lia folded the map and placed it inside her potion book. She took out her transfiguration book and started reading.

Lia was on her third page when the common room entrance opened up. She looked up from her book to see Professor Snape walking in.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw the little auburn haired girl laying on the couch, book in hand.

"Morning professor." Lia greeted sitting up, ignoring the pain from her throbbing ribs.

"Ms. Potter, what are you doing up this early?" Snape questioned striding forward.

"Um I couldn't sleep." Lia lied. She didn't like lying but she didn't want to tell the professor why just yet.

"Have you gotten a map so far? The other students will be coming down in a few minute." Snape announced changing the topic.

"Yes. I've already gone over it." Lia told him recieving a nod.

A student came down the stairs, pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

"Miss Farley." Snape greeted while Lia gave the prefect a small awkward smile and a wave.

"Professor, morning." Gemma greeted back and smiling to Lia.

"Miss Farley I want you to keep an eye out for Miss Potter. Everyone sees slytherin as evil, seeing as she is the 'girl-who-lived' and was sorted into Slytherin, I suspect she will be a target to some who sees her as evil." Snape explained.

"Of course professor." Gemma agreed with a nod.