Part 4 Chapter 2 The Defence of Gim

5 days later.
The border of the Kingdom of Lauria and the Principality of Qua Toyne, near Gim
Command Tent of the Kingdom of Lauria advance force

The B-class General Pandour, who led the advance force of the Kingdom of Lauria, was looking at the map to plan an attack on Game City. With him was Lieutenant General Adem. General Adem is a general who is famous for his cruelty in carrying out wars. The story of his cruelty is very famous for conquering several small kingdoms around the Kingdom of Lauria.

General Pandour considered that the power to attack the city of Gim was quite excessive. The strength of the advance force is 20,000 infantry, 5,000 heavy infantry, 2,000 cavalry, 1,500 specialty soldiers (soldiers specializing in siege weapons, projectile weapons, and other special operations), 1,000 guerilla soldiers, 250 beast tamers, 100 mages, and 150 wyverns. The intel reports regarding the city of Gim indicated that they only had a few thousand troops. Moreover, having 150 wyverns in his army would guarantee victory. This was because, according to the intel report, the Principality of Qua Toyne only had a total of 100 wyverns. If necessary, General Pandour can still ask for wyverns from the main army, since there are 350 wyverns in the main army.

The advance force will start moving and it is hoped that on the same day or at the latest, the next day, the city of Gim will be controlled. Due to the large difference in the number of troops, the war movement will be kept simple. Only an infantry column will be preceded by heavy infantry to protect the infantry from arrows. Cavalry will be used when the two armies are close enough to destroy enemy troops. The wyverns would be divided into two groups; 50 would attack the troops on the ground, and 100 would patrol and attack the enemy wyverns while taking the opportunity to attack the troops on the ground. In general, one squadron of 10 wyverns should be enough to ravage 10,000 ground troops. It was therefore more important to prevent the enemy wyverns from attacking.

"What should we do with the spoils from the war?" asked Lieutenant General Adem.

"I'll leave you in charge of that, Lieutenant General." answer General Pandour.

"Understood." General Adem said, then immediately turned to his men and barked out terrible orders: "Looting in game is allowed, do as you like. It's fine if you want to have fun with girls, but don't forget to dispose of them when you're done. There are no survivors. Communicate this to the rest of the army. "

"Yes sir!""

Adem's men started to leave the tent, but were stopped when Adem called out.

"Wait! Well, it's fine to have some fun, but let's leave about 100 people alive to spread fear and panic. And if you find any knight families in the game, make their disposal especially gruesome. "

.

.

.

On the other side,

Gim, Principality of Qua Toyne

Gim Military Headquarters

Colonel Moiji, the leader of the Gim military force, convened a meeting with his subordinates to discuss the upcoming war.

Gim is defended by 5 battalions, 4 infantry and 1 armored mix battalion. Of the 5 battalions, 1 infantry battalion is a city guard battalion. The city guard is also strengthened by militia with the strength of a battalion that uses a bow. Each infantry battalion has a dedicated artillery company armed with 6 groups of 2 40mm C1 cannons. The armored mix battalion consisted of 2 companies of armored cars, where each company had 4 groups, with each group having 3 armored K1 cars; 4 companies of mobile infantry, which was the same as the company of infantry only having trucks ready to transport them; and 1 company of the same artillery as with the infantry battalion.