Part 5 Chapter 1 Turbulent Water

Kingdom of Altarus

Capital of Le Brias

The Mardut-class Destroyer of the Myto Empire

Ambassador Ibran saw the port of the busy Kingdom of Altarus' capital slowly appearing on the horizon. A small warship was seen approaching. It was a escort ship that would deliver ships from the Myto Empire to the port. This was because the day before the Myto Empire's ship approached the port at Le Brias, they had already contacted the authorities from the Kingdom of Altarus using magic communication.

After docking at the dock, the ambassador, Ibran, was greeted by the foreign office officials of the Kingdom of Altarus. They then headed to the foreign office in the capital, Le Brias, in a horse-drawn carriage. During the trip, officials from the Kingdom of Altarus' foreign office explained the various sights to be seen as well as the Kingdom of Altarus' culture and customs.

"It's really interesting to live in this kingdom of Altarus. The culture at a glance resembles the planet Naboo." thought the ambassador Ibran.

Arriving at the foreign ministry office of the Kingdom of Altarus, they were greeted by the head of the foreign ministry of the Kingdom of Altarus. After Ambassador Ibran gave diplomatic papers to the head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, he asked to talk to King Taara the 14th as the head of state.

In addition, Ambassador Ibrahim officially offers various assistance schemes from the Myto Empire. The assistance includes infrastructure assistance and military equipment assistance. However, to obtain military aid, a diplomatic agreement that is closer than ordinary diplomatic relations is needed. Of course, the very light conditions for getting help made the Kingdom of Altarus not believe it.

"Are there any other conditions besides diplomatic relations for obtaining these various aid schemes?" asked the head of the foreign ministry.

Ambassador Ibran said, "No, sir. It may be necessary to build an airfield bigger than one for wyverns and to make the port bigger so that our cargo ships can dock."

"However, only a certain level of technology can be provided. But we guarantee that the level of technology is sufficient to enhance the military capabilities of your country." He continued.

"Well, we will immediately inform the secretariat of His Majesty King Taara the 14th for your admission schedule." replied the head of the foreign ministry of the Kingdom of Altarus.

After waiting for a while, the answer came back that King Taara the 14th would meet with diplomats from the Myto Empire tomorrow at noon.

.

.

.

The next day, in the morning.

The Palace of King Taara the 14th

King Taara the 14th met with his advisors from both the military and civilians before meeting the diplomatic team from the Myto Empire. They discussed the importance of establishing diplomatic relations with the Myto Empire.

"From the information we heard, the Myto Empire was able to defeat the Kingdom of Lauria, along with the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila, in less than a week. The information also stated that the war equipment used was from the Myto Empire. Therefore, the military and technological capabilities of the Myto Empire are great." said a military adviser.

"Because of that ability, we must be able to open diplomatic relations with the Myto Empire so that we are not pressured by the Palpadia Empire. At least we can ask for help if needed." said the diplomatic adviser.