Part 6 Chapter 19

6 months later.
The open ocean
700 km from Terminus Island
Periscope depth

The Gra Valkas submarine 3072 was one of the 3 submarines ordered to observe the Myto Empire and drop spy agents there. Along with submarine 2752, there is submarine 3072. Both are long-range submarines owned by Gra Valkas. They were ordered to penetrate the Myto Empire's defenses, drop spies, and also try out their weaponry on Myto military vessels whenever possible.

Along with submarines 2752 and 3072, submarine 1261 is a tender submarine capable of carrying enough fuel to fill both submarines 1.5 times. In addition, the submarine also carries freshwater production facilities, torpedo reserves, and various bullets from the arsenals owned by the other two submarines. It was trailing between the other two submarines.
In addition, almost 500 km further away from Terminus Island, there was a tender ship that contained a lot of fuel and supplies for the three submarines and the spare crew.

They had no idea that their position was known to the Myto Empire since they were departing from Gra Valkas.

.

.

.

Terminus Island, Yogyakarta
Adikarto Military Port
Navy command center

Admiral (sea) Arnech is the leader of the southern (sea) fleet of the Myto Empire, centered in Yogyakarta. The marine fleet of the Myto Empire is divided into 3 fleets, North, South, and East. There is no western fleet because to the west is the Philades continent, so there is no need for blue water capability.

Currently, Admiral Arnech had just finished talking to Governor Ira to ask for instructions on what to do with the submarines belonging to Gra Valkas that they had been detecting for 16 days through satellite sensors in his private study. After finishing speaking with Governor Ira, he headed to the command center to carry out the order from Governor Ira.

"Report. What is the status of the Gra Valkas submarine?" Arnech asked.

"They are still traveling at 6 knots towards the mainland of Terminus Island." An officer said.

"Are our ships still in their designated positions?" asked Arnech.

"Correct, admiral. Our two destroyers and three submarines are still in position, 60 km from the two contacts." The officer said.

"Hmm, that means they haven't separated yet?" asked Arnech.

"They have started to separate, admiral, the distance between them has reached almost 30 km, said the officer.

"Alright, order all our ships to approach. There will be one destroyer and one submarine approaching each enemy submarine. Order our last submarine to be between the two but in front of them." Arnech ordered.

"Yes, admiral." The officer said

.

.

.

Open ocean
550 km from Terminus Island
Bridge of the submarine '3072'.

The captain of '3072' was looking around his submarine as it slowly approached Terminus Island through the observation periscope. Suddenly, he saw a not-so-large ship approaching quickly.

"Action station! There's a ship approaching at high speed! Have they detected us?" said the captain of the '3072'.

"No way! We are always underwater during the day, and at night, when we charge our batteries, we always use a snorkel. We also did not find any enemy ships on our radar. They're probably just passing by." The XO said