Chapter-3

"Be like snow, beautiful to see cold to touch"

Soo-ah got ready and left for the venue in her limo

Soo-ah got ready and left for the venue in her limo. She was alone in the car apart from the driver. Soo-ah laid her head back in the head rest and mentally prepared herself for the long night. After drive of 30 min they reached the venue. There was huge heard of reporters outside the hotel. Soo-ah took a deep breath and got out of her car to be blinded the the cameras. she ignored them and walked inside the hotel.

 she ignored them and walked inside the hotel

Black pink's look

Black pink's look

BTS's look

As Soo-ah walked inside the banquet all the attention drew over her. She was looking etheral beauty in her elegant dress. She walked towards the front table and sat down alone.

BTS's POV-

As soon as Soo-ah made an entrance, all the attention went to her. For a second it looked like she was uncomfortable but she walked confidently towards the front row table and sat alone. All the boys were eyeing her, checking her out and she just ignored them.

Author's POV-

Soo-ah was sitting peacefully un till  an awful voice disturbed her. She turned around to see school's it girl aka Mina. 

Mina-"hey Soo-ah" she greeted her with her minions.

Soo-ah ignored her and sipped her drink.

Mina-"Oops I forgot you are mute" she said and laughed with her minions. No one in her school knows that Soo-ah works her self in her company and she is not a spoiled brat like the rest of teenagers.

Mina tried to spill her drink on Soo-ah but a hand caught her and throwed her to the ground.

Jisso.

She was standing in front of Soo-ah and glaring at Mina who was on the ground. 

Jisso-"Go somewhere else, we don't do charity for beggars" she said humilating Mina even more. She got up and spat back-"Who the hell are you"

Jisso-"You'll soon know who I am" she said with a smirk.

And walked away.  Soo-ah was shocked to see Jisso's this side for her. Her thoughts got cut off when Mr. Kim took the mike.

Mr. Kim-"Good evening ladies and gentle man...you all might be wondering what this party is about. Well it's about my daughter Soo-ah, I am announcing her as the chair women of KIM's." he announced making every one shocked except Mrs. Lee.

"You all might be wondering why so sudden, well she has been working in the company since past 5 years as an intern and she paved her way towards the posistion she is getting. This party was to announce her new project with Mr. Wang as a success but I decided to make this official"

"I am announcing her as the new chair women of KIM's" every one started clapping.

Bang Pink couldn't believe what they heard, they didn't knew that she worked in her own company as an intern. They thought of her as a spoiled rich brat who is arrogant but she proved them wrong.

Mr. Kim came down to Soo-ah. 

Soo-ah-"Thank You for trusting me father" she said. Mr. Kim did not expect that. He smiled at her and patted her head.

Jisso-"She is not like others, she just wants to make her father proud of her" she said to the others.

They ignored her and started talking to each other. Where as Soo-ah was sitting alone in a corner table not wanting to get more attention.

??-"Hey"

Soo-ah mentally cursed herself. She turned around to see her Ex-Boy friend Jason. She ignored him and walked past him.

Jason and Soo-ah dated for 3 months but he cheated on her with her only best friend and since that day she did not made any more friends coz according to her

No friend is equal no pain.

Jason is in the same school as Soo-ah but her ex-best friend left the school. 

Jason-"Hey Soo-ah wait" he started tailing her. 

Jason-"Soo-ah plz let's talk it has been a long time, Plz" he said pleading her.She turned around and looked straight in his eyes and said-"We are over a long time Jason, you are nothing to me" she said in her cold tone.

Jason-"But I still love you" he said taking a step ahead. She rolled her eyes and left him standing. But what she didn't knew was there was someone watching her closely.

Soo-ah walked towards her father and said-"Father, can I go back home? My head is throbbing and I have to attend a meeting tomorrow early morning"

Mr. Kim-"Sure Soo-ah" he said and took her out.

Soo-ah came inside her room and plopped herself on her bed. The past memories rushed to her, the time she spent with Jason. She used to love him, but no love lasts forever at least this is what she thought. She  sat up on her bed and looked at Caramel who was lying on her lap. She patted her head and said-"At least you won't leave me" she said that and smiled veryyyy lightly.

Caramel bounced on her and started licking her face. 

(A slight edit to the story, Jackson Wang is not Soo-ah's ex, because of two reasons- a. the sweet guy deserves better and b. he will be a way better character in my up coming chapters.

Spoiler alert-Second lead syndrome detected =) "