Chapter-79

Silence took over the living room as soon as the words left Rose's mouth. Jungkook giggled and said-"Noona stop joking, you two are pranking us, right?" looking at Soo-ah hopefully. She looked away avoiding eye contact. Jisso clenched her jaw as she glared at Rose, Jennie left her arm looking at her in dis-belief. Jimin gritted his teeth as he harshly yanked her and said-"This is what you did on the sleepovers!!" Taehyung held him back with Jungkook although they were clearly diss-appointed. 

Jin gritted his teeth as he said-"All the younger ones, out!" Lisa held Soo-ah's hand and dragged her away from the mess as she saw the three youngest boys following them. Soo-ah looked over to Rose who gave her a small smile. Soobin and Vincenzo left the moment they saw things heating up. 

All the younger one's huddled inside Taehyung's room, the boys were pissed as hell. Lisa was worried and Soo-ah was panicking while pacing back and forth biting her nails. Jungkook felt his head spin just by watching her, "Will you stop? I'm getting a head ache watching you walk like a bull.. " he snickered. "Not now Jungkookie!" she said and continued to panic. "Okay stop sweetie, it's oKAY" Jimin said as he was now much more calmer than before.

"No you shouldn't have said that!" she said as she continued to pace, "Sweetheart is right, Rose-ie is innocent." Tae said Soo-ah smiled but her smile dropped when she heard the next thing. "It's that bastard Jack! I will kill him for touching my sister!" he growled. "NO!! You can't kill him!" Soo-ah said flabbergasted. "Give us one good reason to not kill him, huh?" Jungkook said. "A, he is an Agent!
 B, he is the father of the child!
 C, they love each other!"

"We can find a better father or screw that! We don't need a father. We have Seven brilliant uncles." Jimin said and shrugged. She looked at Lisa who was eating chips, "Are you kidding me?!" she said. "I'm hngwy! What do you want me to do?" Lisa said with a pout. "I need some to then.. " Soo-ah said before grabbing the packet.

Meanwhile-

It was total chaos down there, the only sane ones where the two eldest brother. Jin and Yoongi. After a long discussion and scolding later. The girls had teary eyes, "I-I want to k-keep it." Rose said while weeping. "You are not understanding us!! You are too young to be a mom!" Jennie yelled at her twin with tears streaming down her face.

"And neither did I plan to be one but now, I can't abort the child." she said as Jennie sighed heavily calming herself trying not have a mental breakdown. Hobi side hugged her and rubbed her back, Jin looked at Rose coldly and said-"You think you can support the child with the job you have Rose!? Not just yours but your boyfriend to!" "We never know when will the last mission we go on! What will happen to the innocent child!" Namjoon said.

"I know it all but I can't just give up on the soul I have inside me, I love Jack and I'm more than willing to give birth. And about leaving my child and family, that day won't come un till I want it to come! All I need is support of MY family.. " she sobbed. 

"If you are willing to give birth then we are willing to support you. You are our sister." Jin said as he hugged the poor girl who immediately clunged onto him and cried. "Oppa~" she cried out

"Don't worry, we are in this together." he said and pecked her forehead rubbing her back. Jennie who was hugging Hobi looked away with teary eyes, Namjoon and Suga looked at the now calmed atmosphere with heart eyes. Jisso smiled lightly and went towards Tae's room where the others were.

Opening the door she saw the youngers bickering over something she didn't want to know. She just walked towards Soo-ah and hugged her. "Thank you so much baby~" she said while rubbing her back. Soo-ah just smiled and leaned towards her.

*********************************

Suga was driving his car with Soo-ah on the passenger seat, "Oppa? Where are we going?" she asked while looking at him. Suga sighed and said-"You need medical help baby, I can't just let you suffer like this." Soo-ah looked away as she mumbled faintly-"I at least haven't gone insane"