Chapter-12

There stood Vincenzo with his mesmerizing and adorable smile.

Vincenzo is the most popular business man known for his dashing looks and coldness

Vincenzo is the most popular business man known for his dashing looks and coldness. But he has a hidden identity which is unknown to the world. Soo-ah and Vincenzo have known each other for a long time. They are known as the power duo in there world, partners in crime.

 They are known as the power duo in there world, partners in crime

Vincenzo-"Hey Soo-ah" he said and smiled. Soo-ah was shocked to see him but gave her rare small smile which shocked everyone where as Mr. Kim just rolled his eyes annoyed.

Soo-ah-"Hello" she said and gave him a handshake, everyone was shocked as he pulled Soo-ah into a tight hug.

Vincenzo-"Come on why these formalities" he said and smiled. She hugged him back which made everyone more shock.

They broke the hug as Dongwook gave him a death glare. His gaze fell upon her injured hands and his eyes turned cold. He eyed Soo-ah asking about this. She just shrugged her shoulders, Vincenzo rolled his eyes and his gaze fell upon the shocked siblings. He recognized them instantly 'Black Blood' (Bang Pink mafia grp name). He smiled and looked at Soo-ah who knew that he recognized them she shook her head telling him not to speak.

Namjoon-"You two know each other" he asked breaking the silence.

Vincenzo-"Know? We are bloody best friends" he exclaimed.

Jisso-"OMG!!!! I'M GONNA GO CRAZY" she shouted suddenly startling everyone.

Jennie-"Is this really you" she said dreamily looking at him.

Vincenzo and Soo-ah were utterly confused by there sudden behaviour.

Rose-"Ahhhh!!!!! UNNIE!!!!! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME" they all squealed except Lisa.

Soo-ah-"What's wrong with you 3?" she asked squinting her eyebrows and Vincenzo nodded as if asking the same question.

Taehyung-"Black Pink have a big crush on you" he said pointing at Vincenzo. The duo (Vincenzo and Soo-ah) rose there eyebrows in unison. Where as Tae received the most scary glare from the 3, Lisa was silent this whole time. Soo-ah noticed this and she said-"Lisa? U okay?"