Chapter-76

Soo-ah was sitting on her desk inside her room, watching the news displayed on the TV

Soo-ah was sitting on her desk inside her room, watching the news displayed on the TV. Her jaws clenched as she saw many of her pics from missions displayed and the biggest head line of the year-"Kim Soo-ah had been betraying the government and working under Phoenix.. "

Phoenix had made a huge comeback, he had made up the news so well that everyone believed it apart from the special cell. Even the government had filed charges on her, with in few hours she was a Criminal in public eyes. This was affecting not just her but her family and company too. She was in her deep thoughts when her phone rung, "Miss Kim, I'm breaking the deal. There are few comp-" the dealer was cut off by her. 

"You do know that nothing is proved yet." she said coldly. 

The dealer sighed heavily and said-"My company has some reputation Miss Kim. I can't just ruin it, it's good that you know so I don't have to come up with an excuse."

Soo-ah squeezed her eyes shut and inhaled sharply, she had worked her ass off to get this deal, her company was suffering from a huge loss already and now the deal is broken. She tried to calm down but it only emulsified for her to errupt like a volcano. There was a banging on door, she opened it to see a maid standing there with horrified expression. 

"Young M-miss police is here to arrest you." she said with tears. Soo-ah nodded and said-"Take care of my siblings, my team will be here soon to guard the mansion. Take care of them too, make sure they eat and change there shift." she said and walked towards the living room as the maid couldn't help but cry. 

A fairly young and handsome man stood in the living area in his police uniform, his batch read Jung Hae-in. "Miss Kim Soo-ah, you are under arrest." he said and hand cuffed her. The sibling where looking at her in pain when Namjoon came forward and said-"Where is the arrest warrant officer?" he snapped with cold eyes. Hae-in looked at him and smiled-"Mr. Kim, this is a special case. We are talking about Phoenix's spy to Korea. We don't need a warrant, apart from it.." "She is safe under our protection then here" he said eyeing the main gate which was filled with media and people enchanting " Traitor" "Traitor"

"I'm not letting her go alone, we are coming with you." Jennie snapped. "You can't, please co-operate. Other wise we won't have a choice other than to use force." he said coldly. Soo-ah was blankly looking down. Suga looked at Soo-ah, she was lost. he could clearly see the pain in her eyes. Turning away he saw the Lisa about to pounce on the officer. He patted her shoulders and shook his head. 

The officer looked at them and said-"Look we are just following our orders, if you really want to help than get an attorney for her. Her hearing will be in two days." The siblings sighed in defeat looking at Soo-ah, without a word Jungkook hugged her. "Don't worry! We will get you out in no time okay?" he said while hugging her. Soo-ah smiled and hugged him back. Soon it turned to a group hug, Hae-in smiled at the siblings.

They broke hug and Soo-ah found a new courage to be brave to the situation. They were near the door when another figured entered the mansion with teary eyes. Choi Soobin and Mrs. Choi were here in front of her, Soo-ah thought that he will be sacred of her and look at her with fear but he hugged her catching her off-guard. "N-noona!" he cried and continued-"Take care of yourself and come back soon." Mrs. Choi looked at her with a smile. She patted his head and nodded.

The officers escorted her towards there car, but before she could enter Soo-ah's team came inside the mansion. The entire squad, Ji Hoon was leading the team. Even JB was here as he looked at her in pain. Hae-in groaned and said-"How many more entries till we can leave.. " Soo-ah chuckled at his misery.

"Vincenzo will be the attorney. Don't worry Moon we will get you out in no time." JB said in assurance. She smiled at him for the first time and nodded, entering the car and leaving a frozen JB behind she called Ji Hoon, the obedient boy looked at her with teary eyes. 

"Take care of yourself Ji Hoon." she said. He nodded and said-"I'll take care of everyone." "No, take care of yourself first." she said. He looked at her pained look and nodded. The car left the mansion, many media reporters clawed the car to have a picture of them but the car was tainted.

Soo-ah was taken to the cell and locked in. Her eyes were blank when she heard a voice, "Yah! It's so dark and cold. You don't even have a jacket." Ye Jin said as she sat across her. Soo-ah looked at her and smiled-"Eomma! I was a fool to think that you left me, you are here now. Although it's just my mind playing tricks on me but I'm thankful." Ye Jin looked at her and smiled softly and said-"Don't get too emotional you stupid girl! Doesn't suit you." 

Soo-ah chuckled and nodded, "Fix yourself baby, my future son-in-law is coming." Soo-ah looked at Vincenzo who was coming with few papers in his hands. "Soo-ah.. " he said softly.

Soo-ah smiled and said-"What a handsome attorney! Can I get your number Mr.?" She tried to lighten up and it worked as she could clearly see his cheeks turned a bright shade of red. He looked flustered but hid it and said-"I have a girlfriend Miss Kim." 

"Dang it! No luck I see." she said with a pout. Vincenzo chuckled and looked at her smiling face. "I will get you out I promise." he said in determination. She smiled and said-"I trust you."

Meanwhile in the mansion-

Yoongi and Namjoon had gone to help out Vincenzo, the others were in the mansion including Soobin and Mrs. Choi. Jisso had asked her to stay at the mansion un till things went back to place. Ji Hoon was in the living with JB as he watched the senior talk to Jin about the security details. In all this Rose was like thunder struck her when she saw another Agent entering, Jack.

The siblings were shocked to see him, "J-jack?" she stammered as she looked at the man looking at her with cold eyes. JB furrowed his brows and asked-"Do you two know each other?"

"No Sir.. " he said coldly looking at her, her world stopped moving. The siblings were in utter dis-belief and anger. "Agent J take care of them with Ji Hoon. If something happens inform me immediately, I'll be talking to the officials about the case for now." he said as he walked away with Ji Hoon.

 Once JB left Jungkook snapped at the guy and punched him on the face. "You bastard!" he shrieked at him as Jimin and Lisa held him back. Jack didn't even flinched at him, Rose looked at him with teary eyes as she yelled at him-"You don't know me!! Who am I to you Jack! Why did you say that you cheater!!" she grabbed his collars but somehow Tae held her back as she cried on his shoulder.

Jack chuckled bitterly as he looked at her, "Traitor? Me? You are in no position to say that Park Channeyol! You are a no-one to me apart from my boss's step-sister!"  "I don't want anything to do with a mafia!" he said with Venom lacing in his voice as the siblings eyes turned wide. 

Rose felt like she couldn't breath as Jack glared at her. "Jack it's not her fault-" Jin tried to talk but the said guy stopped him by raising his palm. "I'm not a a saint like Moon, it won't take me a minute to inform the bureau about it but I owe your sister so this is my pay back to her." .. "I'll keep you safe, but won't love you. Not anymore. I hate you Rose." he said and stormed off leaving Rose in her misery.

Rose fell on her knees as Jennie hugged her not able to see her twin in pain. "Rose' don't cry.. it will be alright." she said and rubbed her back but Rose kept crying as she thought about the baby in her womb.

The baby.