Chapter-60

Soo-ah was back in her company, she was doing some work when Mrs. Choi came inside her office and bowed to her.

 Choi came inside her office and bowed to her

"Mrs. Choi, How many times do we have to tell you that stop bowing at me?" Soo-ah said without looking at her. Mrs. Choi smiled and said-"Miss Kim, we are in the company and you are my boss so let me do my job." The younger sighed and said-"Do you need something?" "Yeah, Mr. Jongsuk is here." She said, "Send him in." she said coldly. Mrs. Choi went back and Jongsuk entered. "Hello Soo-ah." he said smugly, "Hello Mr. Lee. Thanks for the files." she said coldly. "Anything for you." he said with a smirk, she gave him a tight smile. "I'll be leaving for home Mr. Lee, see you never." she said the last line to herself. "Oh let me drop you." he offered but before she can deny he said-"And I know you don't have a ride as I asked Mrs. Choi." Soo-ah was trying to find an excuse when Jennie barged in and said-"Actually, she do." 

Soo-ah felt relieved, "Sorry Mr. Lee, I have to go now." she said and went with Jennie who was glaring at Jongsuk, she held Soo-ah's hands and left with her. Jongsuk rolled his eyes and called someone, "Follow my future wife and her sick ass elder sister." he said and hung up. Jongsuk smirked and said-"You will soon be mine Kim Soo-ah no matter you like it or not."

On the other hand, Jennie and Soo-ah were walking alongside looking like greek goddess. All the employees were seeing the two with shock expressions. The employees were looking at Soo-ah with respect where as they were scared of the other. Soo-ah stopped and turned towards Jennie-"Where are we going?" She sighed and said-"Club, I feel like getting a drink." Soo-ah furrowed her brows and said-"Why so sudden?" "My ex-boyfriend showed up." Soo-ah nodded and didn't question any further but said-"Soobin is till in office, I think you should talk. He is still afraid of you." Jennie sighed and nodded, "where is he?" "Cafeteria." The two made there way towards the company cafeteria. 

Soobin was with his mom, the two were having coffee and snacks. Soo-ah said-"Wait, I'll excuse Mrs. Choi and you go talk to him. Okay Unnie?" she said. Jennie scoffed and said-"I have never apologized to anyone, come one help me." Soo-ah looked at her weirdly and shook her head with her lips pursed. "Don't shout and talk softly, Okay?" she said and Jennie nodded. Soo-ah walked towards Mrs. choi and took her away, Jennie took a deep breath and walked towards Soobin. He looked at her in fear, "Hey Soobin." she said with a smile. Soobin sighed and said-"I don't want to talk to you." Jennie was internally fangirling at his cuteness. She didn't knew what got into her but she whined and said-"Soobin-ah!! Sorry!" Soobin looked at her weirdly, "you look ugly." he said. Jennie started to fake cry, the other employees were so shocked that they froze.

Soobin panicked seeing her cry and said-"Noona!! Plz don't cry!! You are so beautiful" Jennie looked at him with wide eyes and said-"What did you called me?" Soobin was even more scared, "N-Noona?" Jennie smiled brightly and said-"Our feud is solv...

Soobin panicked seeing her cry and said-"Noona!! Plz don't cry!! You are so beautiful" Jennie looked at him with wide eyes and said-"What did you called me?" Soobin was even more scared, "N-Noona?" Jennie smiled brightly and said-"Our feud is solved now, you can call me Noona, bye kiddo." She walked away with a wide smile and soo-ah followed the suit leaving Soobin and the other employees dumbfounded. 

At the club-

The two entered the VIP lounge and had a seat, Soo-ah was an alcoholic person

The two entered the VIP lounge and had a seat, Soo-ah was an alcoholic person. She started drinking at an early age, it was a pian reliever for her but since the moment BTS and black pink have become her siblings she haven't touched it. Although, today was an exception. She was craving for it, Soo-ah ordered a strong drink and Jennie didn't stopped her. She had a glass of red wine and enjoyed it in silence, Soo-ah drank her glass in one go and ordered one more. Jennie looked at her and said-"You do drink." Soo-ah just hummed and gulped down her second glass. The burning sensation was satisfying her, "Slow down. Jin hyung is gonna be so mad if he found out Soo-ah." The alcohol was kicking in, she blurted out and said-"Why do people judge alcoholic person, that person just likes to drink, right?" Jennie looked at her in worry. "Maybe coz they get addicted to it and addiction is not good." she said, Soo-ah's eyes turned dark, she said-"Addiction is not good" her voice was low and deep, "Nah! Addiction is great! It makes you want it and crave for it. It has power to make someone kneel! die or even.........................kill." Jennie rolled her eyes and said-"Stop you look like a psychopath." 

Soo-ah sighed and said-"Can I ask something?" the older nodded. "Have you ever wondered-" she was cut off by Jennie, "Soo-ah! Cupcake! I love you but my poor brain does not have power or IQ to answer your question." Soo-ah laughed and said-"Wanna dance?" Jennie nodded and they entered the dance stage. The boys were drooling over the two sisters, but the two were too drunk to care about that. They enjoyed there time dancing and Soo-ah sneaking drinks and getting wasted. The alcohol started to take a toll on her, she had another drink when Jennie stopped her and said-"Soo-ah enough, we are going home. It's past mid-night." She nodded and hugged her out of nowhere, Jennie froze on her place as this was the first time some one hugged her that wasn't her family. Her breath hitched when she heard soft sniffles, she felt her shoulder getting wet. "Mom! I love you momma! Don't leave me plz. M-mom." she whispered. Jennie looked at her in concern, she picked her up and gently laid her on the passenger seat. She got inside her own car and started driving where as Soo-ah was lying on the passenger seat while cursing someone. Jennie laughed a little looking at her. The two arrived at the mansion, the lights were off so she thought that all of them were asleep. She entered the living room with Soo-ah slumped on her shoulder. She was giggling and tickling her, "Yah! you brat stop!" she scolded. Soo-ah pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. The two were bickering when the lights turned on and someone said-

"Welcome back"