Chapter-43

The others were sitting next to each other on the shore except Soo-ah, she came back and joined the other. They were sitting in a circle, she sat between Jin and Namjoon. Lisa raised her eye brows asking her if it worked but she just shook her head being disappointed. But Lisa didn't gave up and said-"Why don't we go to the pool club?" "No we are not going there Lisa" Jisso said. "But why not?" Jimin whined. "We need to go back" she reasoned. "Oh come on Noona, it's not like we come here every day! It's Seychelles cheer up" Taehyung exclaimed. Jin-"I think we should go" Jin said. After a long convincing talk later they arrived at the pool club.

It was crowded as hell, people were drinking, smoking, and making out

It was crowded as hell, people were drinking, smoking, and making out. Maknae's jumped inside the pool while the others went to have a drink with Vincenzo. Soo-ah decided to join them in the pool. She dropped her legs inside the pool and sat on the edge. The others were playing when Lisa came and sat beside her. She said-"hey! how is it going?" "Fine, I guess?" Soo-ah replied. "Soo-ah I want to ask you something, may I?" she said and the latter just nodded attentively. "You don't hate us right? she said hopefully, Soo-ah looked at her and gave her a small smile and said-"Why would I hate you guys? As much as I hate to admit it, everything changed since my father met your mom. It feels like he is trying to be his old self again and I'm happy about it. Before it was always like work, study, sleep and again work. But now, I mean it is still like that but a bit more complete. Does that makes sense at all?" she said amused. Lisa smiled widely and hugged her and said-"Of course it does, I'm glad to have a sister of same age as me"

Soo-ah looked at her and said-"you accepted me?" she nodded happily and they continued chatting. Jungkook was looking at them coz he was jealous that Lisa bonded with her really easily where as he couldn't. He sulked even more when the sister duo talked happily to each other, he huffed and moved towards the other side. "Jealous much?" Jimin teased him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said-"Why would I be jealous?" "We both know why kookie" he said and giggled. "Whatever" Jungkook came out of the pool and slid towards mocktails. Jimin tailed behind him and continued-"Kookie, you should say sorry. It was your fault!"  "It wasn't my fault, she was over-reacting." Jungkook defended himself. Jimin sighed and said-"She wasn't at fault kook, you saw how dad reacted when he got know about that guy right? He must be special." Jungkook sighed heavily and looked over to Soo-ah and Lisa. "I think you should try to get to know her you know, she is not that bad." Jimin suggested and walked away. 

Meanwhile with Soo-ah and Lisa, they were chilling and laughing with each other while having there drinks. When Suga came and sat next to Soo-ah and said-"I think you should check up on Vincenzo" She looked at him confused and said -"Why? What's wrong?" Suga eyed towards him and she followed his eyes to see Vincenzo sitting with a girl clinging on his arm, he looked unbothered although Soo-ah was fuming. She clenched her glass tighter that her knuckles went wide, she was glaring at them with fire in her eyes. When Lisa and Suga saw this, they looked at each other and then gulped, Lisa took her glass so that she won't hurt herself. She stood up suddenly and went towards them angrily, her face was blank but her eyes were raging. She was about to grab her and threw her off when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her away. It was Suga and Lisa, they brought her to a quieter place and calmed her down.

Suga said-"Chill tiger, take deep breaths and calm down." She did as he told and sat on one of the tanning chairs. "Why am I acting like this?! I don't get it!" she yelled in frustration. She groaned and held her head in her hands. Lisa sat next to her and rubbed her arms to comfort her. Soo-ah tried to fight the tears but they brimmed despite her pleadings. Lisa was shocked to see her cry for the first time, she hated crying in front of some one. Suga had seen her cry when they were in her cottage. They were shocked to see he had such a huge impact on her, Suga was raging to see her tears. "Soo-ah, you love him right?" Lisa said softly. Soo-ah looked at her with tears in her eyes. "......I don't know"  "I don't know if this is love, but I can't bare the pain in my heart through the entire week he has been avoiding him. I-I can't" she said weakly. Lisa and Suga looked at each other and then at Soo-ah, Suga said-"We'll figure it out later, for now let's go home." The other two nodded and followed him. They met near the entrance and Vincenzo felt two pairs of eyes glaring at him like they will kill him, it was Suga and Lisa. The ride back home was really quiet, Vincenzo noticed that Soo-ah's eyes were puffy and that she isn't even looking at him also, the other two were looking at him like they will rip him apart the next second. As soon as they got home, Soo-ah ran towards her room and pulled her accessories in anger and stumbled towards her bed in her beach outfit.

"Is this really love?"