Chapter-46

When Soo-ah got back home, she went straight to her room and locked it. She plopped herself on her  bed and didn't even mind changing her beach wear which were all sandy. She skipped lunch and dinner, the siblings tried to make her eat something but she didn't even bothered to open the door. She didn't sleep, she was just lying on the bed lifelessly with eyes open and staring at nothing. Once again someone knocked on the door but she didn't move an inch. The door opened and in came Rose while holding a bowl of Ramen noodles. She came with the spare key, she sat down next to Soo-ah and didn't question her on why didn't she changed her swimsuit. She plopped the bowl towards her and started kicking her legs in air. "Where did you even get Ramen from?" Soo-ah asked. "I packed some for emergency stash." she said while grinning feeling proud of her work. Soo-ah smiled a bit and ate it, "Thanks for giving your 'emergency stash'." She said sarcastically and both of them laughed. "Soo-ah, Jin hyung was getting so worried. Not only him but all of us were so worried about you." she said. 

"I just needed some time, just have a lot going around." Soo-ah mumbled. Rose smiled looking at her little sister who started doze off. The two cuddled together in her room and were in deep slumber.

Next morning, in the living room. Mr. Kim was having his coffee and talking to Mrs. Kim and the others were present too except Soo-ah and Rose. Jin went towards Soo-ah's room and to his surprise it was open. He came inside and saw Soo-ah cuddling with someone, Rose's face was covered with the blanket so he wasn't able to see who it was. He freaked out and yelled on top of his lungs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" causing Soo-ah to fell from the bed due to the after effect. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily on the other hand Rose was dead asleep despite of the commotion going on around her. Every one ran inside Soo-ah's room to see a figure sleeping on her bed and Soo-ah sat on the ground with a hand on her head regretting life decisions. "yah! who the hell is sleeping in your bed!?" he screamed on top of his lungs. Mr. Kim eyes widened, he looked around the room to find Vincenzo to make sure it wasn't him. he sighed in relief when he saw that the latter was as shocked as the others. "Good morning to you too Jin Oppa" she said and six heads turned to her in shock and Jealousy. "OPPA!!" they yelled in unison startling her even more, "Omg! one hell of a morning." she whispered while blinking her eyes. "That is not the topic for the sudden commotion! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!" he said. She looked at him with so done face and then said-"How is she still sleeping! Yah! Wake up!" she shook her vigorously. Rose finally woke up and when everyone saw this they grew more confused.

She yawned sleepily and scratched her bed hairs. Every one was looking at her like she was an alien, Soo-ah rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face and walked towards the bathroom while picking her towel. "Rose Unnie would you please mind explaining others that why were you in my room and blah blah-" she got cut off when she was shoved between six pairs of eyes glaring at her. She blinked at them like an innocent puppy. Rose was dancing with happiness on the other side unknown of the fact that Jennie and Jisso were glaring at her. "Oppa? Really! I'm your oppa too Sunshine!" Hoseok said with a slight pout. "And me! I'm the best among these dorks! I'm your Oppa too!" Suga said grumpily. Soo-ah sighed slightly and got on her feet, "hobi Oppa, Suga Oppa. Sorry for not calling you this earlier but if you didn't noticed. I'm still in my Swim wear so may I?" she asked gesturing towards the bathroom. Suga and Hobi grinned happily and she got into the bathroom. As soon as she was out of sight, Suga, Hobi, Jin and Rose started dancing like crazy and swinged around hand in hand with each other. Mr. Kim and Vincenzo smiled fondly at the group of crack heads.  "Okay, enough for today. Rose-ie go change sweety and then come for break fast." Mrs. Kim said while smiling.

Time Skip-

Soo-ah entered the living room and saw that everyone was already there including the duo (Irene and Eunwoo). Apparently there parents are here for a business deal and they were here discovering the city alone so they decided to tag along.

 Apparently there parents are here for a business deal and they were here discovering the city alone so they decided to tag along

Eunwoo looked at her and got lost for a second, Soo-ah looked absolutely stunning. He went towards her and hugged her surprising her. She was surely uncomfortable while he was near him, Vincenzo looked at him annoyed, he was burning in jealousy. Soo-ah was about to push him away but stopped when she saw the annoyed expression on his face, she smirked internally. But her wish got heard and Taehyung and Jungkook shoved them away. Taehyung held onto Soo-ah while Jungkook stood in between with his arms crossed, Eunwoo rolled his eyes on the protective set of brothers guarding there sister. The rest of the sibling where glaring at him including Vincenzo. He thanked them in his mind that the two were apart, finally. Or on the contrary he would have ripped Eunwoo's heart out and fed it to alligators. As Taehyung was holding her she moved towards hid ear and whispered-"can I talk to you for a min?" Taehyung looked at her confused but nodded and took her towards his own room. The others didn't even noticed that the two had slipped away as they decided to look for a place to have break fast. And few of them were busy on there phones attending calls and simply going through there social media.

"What's wrong?" he asked as soon as they entered his room. She turned towards him with a twisted face, "Remember what I told you at the beach. About a certain someone that I love." she said. "You said maybe too but yeah I remember." "Well maybe had slightly increased." she said while her eyes slightly wide and startled. Taehyung left a chuckle and said-"It's Vincenzo, isn't it?" Soo-ah sighed heavily and nodded knowing she can't hide it from him. "Well, it isn't surprising." he mumbled inaudible to her. "So, you see. I'm slightly confused with my feelings." she said and Taehyung rose his eyebrows and said mockingly-"Slightly", in response she rolled her eyes and said-"Okay, maybe more than slightly." she said but he rose his brows higher for the part she missed. "Okay fine! I'm too confused to even think clearly. Would you please tell me how to interpret with this emotion." she sai1d, accepting her defeat.

He grinned and said-"Of-course sweet heart!", Soo-ah smiled a little at the nickname he gave her

He grinned and said-"Of-course sweet heart!", Soo-ah smiled a little at the nickname he gave her. "But.." here comes the evil part. She squinted her eyes and held her head high too look at him suspiciously. "But?" "You have to agree to my two conditions." he said and smirked. She rolled her eyes and said-"And what are they?" she said sarcastically. "First, you have to take me to the Gucci store twice a week." he said and she nodded. "And?" she asked. 

"Call me Oppa"