Chapter-41

"So where are we going?" Soo-ah asked while buckling the seat belt. Jin was driving the car, he looked at her and said-"We can't have a date in these bossy outfits, it looks like we are kidnappers" he dramatically said. "What do you want me to do about it!?" she said brows furrowed. "We are gonna get a makeover" he stopped the car in front of a huge fashion icon makeover studio. Her face scrunch up in disgust but Jin dragged her inside. The lady on the counter greeted the duo warmly and called some one, the designer of the studio was well known through out the world. He came and greeted the duo and said-"So, what is the ocassion?' he asked. "We are on a siblings date Mansto, so something related to it" Jin replied. The named man fiddled in happiness and said-"I have the perfect outfit for each of you"

He came towards Soo-ah and said-"Your skin tone is complementing and toned really well. I think this would work great on you, and since it's a day light date, it's perfect!"

 I think this would work great on you, and since it's a day light date, it's perfect!"

"This is not really my style Jin I don't know" she said and walked out. Jin and Masto were looking at her with mouth hanging open. Her lightly loose hairs hanging out of her low pony looked stunning. The siblings have never seen her in casual outfits. "OMG! You look stunning Miss Kim" he yelled. "Off-course she is, after all she is my sister" he said proudly and went to change his clothes.

"The ultimate Kim siblings, you two look absolutely stunning" "I know" he said and flipped his hairs

"The ultimate Kim siblings, you two look absolutely stunning" "I know" he said and flipped his hairs. They payed and walked out of the store elegantly. They got inside the car and Soo-ah said-"Now?" Jin shrugged and said-"For starters we will be going to aquarium untill sun down and then........." he said and she leaned in to listen but he yelled in her "SECRET!" she rolled her eyes.

" he said and she leaned in to listen but he yelled in her "SECRET!" she rolled her eyes