Chapter-37

Author's POV-

Suga stood in front of the injured duo, his eyes wide and filled with rage at the horror of Soo-ah's injuries. He came to fetch her mother's phone and saw her laced in blood and wounds. Although Soo-ah told her all about her past and present, she did not tell him about her true intentions that she wants to kill him herself although her order says otherwise. If she kills Phoenix, the government will take severe actions against her.

Suga-"How the fuck did this happen!?" he growled and stumbled towards her. He crouched down to her level and studied her injuries while she had a blank face, Yoongi was never a calm person but he decided not to act on his instincts. He sighed heavily and looked up at her.

Suga-"How did this happen?" he asked in a deep voice sending shiver down her spine. Soo-ah was never a person who was easily dominated, she was a born boss lady but some thing about her step-brothers and sisters made her feel like they were authorized to her.

Soo-ah-"An ambush attack-" Suga cut her off and said-"Not this shitty lie Soo-ah I know who this place belongs to." he said in a threatening voice. Soo-ah made an eye-contact with Vincenzo and then looked back at him. 

Soo-ah-"You don't need to worry about it" she said and tried to leave but Yoongi held her wrist and made her face him. "I am not man with patience Soo-ah so you better start speaking" he said in a dangerously calm voice. She just blankly stared at him and smirked-"Did you really thought that I would let go of someone who killed my mom, that easily?" she laughed out loud, it wasn't sarcastic rather scary. Her dark side had been triggered, she was emitting a scary, dark aura that can scare the living day light out of anyone. 

Vincenzo's eyes went wide at the realization, it had been a long time since she got triggered. He hastily searched in his pockets but seems like he didn't find what he was looking for. He left the room in hurry. Yoongi seem to notice the sudden change in her behaviour. 'Her mental condition is much worse than I thought' he thought. "I am here to burn down his entire fucking empire and not just arrest him, I AM HERE TO KILL HIM." her empty laugh got replaced by her psychotic switch. The man stood there amused but soon broke his trance and shook her a little, "Soo-ah, snap back! you hear me! I SAID SNAP BACK!" he raised his voice but it came in no vail, soon Vincenzo came back to the room with a syringe and shot it in her neck. Her eyes soon became droopy and she fainted in his arms. Vincenzo let out a shaky breathe and put her to bed.

Suga-"What the hell do you just injected her!?" he shrieked at him and punched him right on his face, Vincenzo stumbled a little but did not protest as he knows that Suga is just worried about her. "It's for her PTSD, okay so calm down" he said calmly and sat down. Yoongi was in his trance, he was used to her cold side but her psychopath side was too much for him. 

Vincenzo-"I think you should go back, I'll take her back to my apartment and treat her. It will take few hours for her to re-gain herself." he said but Yoongi gave him a death glare. "I already told you that, I'm not leaving her alone with an unknown man no matter who you are!" he said. Vincenzo sighed and picked her up while saying-"Inform her dad and come up with an excuse, I'll be waiting in my car near the parking lot." Yoongi sighed and went towards the banquet, in the corner of his eyes he can see that his siblings were looking for him but he did not bother to compile. He stopped in front of his dad and said-"Dad, I'll be taking Soo-ah out for tonight. Is that okay with you?". The man smiled and said-"Of-course, spent some quality time with your new sister Yoongi". 'One hell of a quality time it will be' he thought but regardless smiled and walked out while dropping a message on Jin's number.

He came near the parking lot and spotted Vincenzo's car, he sprinted towards it and sat on the passenger seat, he looked back and saw Soo-ah sleeping like a baby and Vincenzo's blazer was snuggled close to her. The car rise was silent except for sound of engine. Soon he pulled in a lavish building. He opened his car door and walked out Suga following the suit but before Vincenzo can carry Soo-ah, Yoongi was fast enough to beat him up to it. He carried her and Vincenzo just rolled his eyes. They walked inside the penthouse, he didn't had servants to take care of the place as he did all by himself. 

Time Skip-

Time Skip-

Soo-ah was tucked in Vincenzo's room, where as the two sat down in the living room. Vincenzo was patching up his wounds and Suga was just glaring at him. He sighed and started speaking-"Her PTSD is more severe then you think, she bottle's up her feelings which worsen it. Just blankness, and the other emotion she shows is anger. Like not normal anger but pure rage, she gets consumed by her rage. And did not even think clearly before killing someone, only two person can stop her and snap her out from her trance. One is Mr. Kim Dongwook." 

Suga's POV-

Now it all makes sense, that day she almost killed that girl and even pushed Jin Hyung away. "Who is the other one?" I asked but he gave me a small smile and said-"Right in front of you my friend" not shocking at all. "It has been a long time since this happened, her personal doctor had advised her to stay away from places and things which can trigger her trauma but she is.........too stubborn" he said the last thing through gritted teeth showing his helplessness.

"Dad know this?" he asked. "He know everything yet acts like he is clueless" he spat angrily. Why does he hate dad so much. "How can we make her condition better?" I asked. "Show her what real happiness is! That's the only way" he said and walked towards his bedroom. I sighed heavily sunk on the couch.